Author Topic: Beachgirl333  (Read 3855 times)

Offline Beachgirl333

Beachgirl333
« on: March 08, 2011, 05:01:51 PM »
Wellas some of you may know I have decided to let go of my SM.  Not waiting anymore.  Not calling CP anymore.  I can figure out whats going on myself.

Today is Day 2 of the new chapter in my life.  I feel stronger today.  I woke up in a good mood.  I am not feeling as sick as I have been the past 2 weeks.  However, I am not returning to work until I  am 100% better.  Hopefully, by then someone else will hire me and I do not have to return and see his face.  I am not interested in a future with him anymore. I have been praying to Archangel Michael to cut the cords.  They are cut! I am getting my Goddess power back.  He will not control me anymore.  I am getting my control back too.  I know I am a wonderful person with lots to offer someone.  He has nothing to offer and the fact that he stays away is a blessing in disguise.  I am greatful to the GF for being in his life and keeping him away from me.  She actually thinks she has a prize...lol...the jokes on her.  He wont commit to her either.  Anyway, I am not interested in hearing anything that is going on in his life.  I am more interested in what I am planning in my life.  Summer is coming up and I plan on enjoying every moment of it.  Thanks everyone for your support.

Offline fm

Re: Beachgirl333
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 10:56:56 PM »
beachgirl way to go. All the best I hope you meet someone new.

Offline Beachgirl333

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 11:07:14 PM »
Thanks FM

Im finally free! I really feel free!

Offline Beachgirl333

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 05:36:42 AM »
wow...so I was trying to get a reading tonight for work and then if I had time i would ask about fire guy...and it would not let me buy time...I tried several times  and nothing...but I refused to call customer service...i think im spirit guides were telling me to have faith and not worry about work or the other guy so I will see what hhappens...its just that my job was wondering why I did  not come into work tonight and had me Awol...AND I TOLD THEM I COULDNT UNTIL i WAS CLEARED by my doctor to come back...tis is how well they communicate with one another but in the end i will probable get blames for the Awol AND GET SUSPENDED FROM WORK WITHOUT PAY AGAIN!!!!

Ugggg...im so done with this place

Offline kiki155

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 02:41:48 PM »
Beachgirl, I'm sorry you're having problems w/work people.  >:( But, I think you're on to something that not being able to add money to your account was a sign from the Universe. I had that happen to me once, and when I finally got through, I had one of the worst readings ever.

sammiepoo

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 03:42:20 AM »
Beach girl I hope that your situation works for you and many blessings :)

anything