Author Topic: Psychic Readings by Gail  (Read 97020 times)

Offline Yt5587

Re: Psychic Readings by Gail
« Reply #105 on: May 06, 2019, 11:18:20 PM »
He did to me on snap chat last year and I asked him why. This was right after he viewed my story and I was hanging out with some guy friends, totally platonic. He blocked me. I asked him why and he said it made him remember Spending time with me and it made him uncomfortable to see it

Offline sharon

« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2019, 09:36:46 AM »
I might unfollow my Poi on Instagram soon. Why? Because he keeps adding women and liking them all and it hurts my feelings. I didn't manage it yet though.

I mean he told me he loves me on Valentins Day and wanted to come and visit me in March. But he didn't.  :-[

So it is not a mind game, it is just me trying to protect my health.  :'( :'( :'(

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2019, 12:09:53 PM »
Sorry to hear that Sharon:/

Offline sharon

« Reply #108 on: May 07, 2019, 01:13:45 PM »
Sorry to hear that Sharon:/

Thank you yt  :-*

I guess what I am trying to say is someone might love you but still unfriend you. My POI talked about marriage on WhatsApp 2 years ago and I read it but had no time to reply. I wanted to reply 15 min later and realized he blocked me. 2 days later he unblocked me again. Crazy. Sometimes things aren't what they seem.

So when your POI comes back around then you should know that he tries to get over you but he can't.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 02:13:06 PM by sharon »

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #109 on: May 07, 2019, 05:02:48 PM »
Yeah especially bc what resists persists. I tried to to unfollow him last year but then readded lol I couldn’t help it. At first I was like ugh it’s to hard I can’t see wat he’s been up to, mind you no females in photos...but I just ended up missing him more in a weird way. What’s annoying is that he’s super introverted and bottles up feelings even if it’s killing him, idk how he does it

Offline sharon

« Reply #110 on: May 07, 2019, 06:33:12 PM »
Yeah especially bc what resists persists. I tried to to unfollow him last year but then readded lol I couldn’t help it. At first I was like ugh it’s to hard I can’t see wat he’s been up to, mind you no females in photos...but I just ended up missing him more in a weird way. What’s annoying is that he’s super introverted and bottles up feelings even if it’s killing him, idk how he does it

Yes, I do worry about missing him aswell and at the same time I think if I unfriend him he will know that it bothered me that he follows and likes other females. Why does a man say I love you and then has wondering eyes? You don't seem to have at least this problem, which is great. He seem to be an introvert, maybe you should initiate the contact?

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #111 on: May 07, 2019, 08:10:21 PM »
Yeah I’m going to. Just a hi how are you, hope you’re well type of a talk....I’m going to wait a little bit though so it’s not obvious that I’m msging him right after this incident

Offline sharon

« Reply #112 on: May 08, 2019, 05:36:28 AM »
Yeah I’m going to. Just a hi how are you, hope you’re well type of a talk....I’m going to wait a little bit though so it’s not obvious that I’m msging him right after this incident

The question is did he unfriended you because he wanted attention? Gail would be correct.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #113 on: May 11, 2019, 12:55:49 AM »
He unfollowed me because it just bothered him to keep seeing me. It def got my attention lol

Offline Gigi777

« Reply #114 on: August 13, 2019, 07:24:23 AM »
So.... had two readings from her about 2 months apart.  They were basically identical... almost word for word. Timings, events, everything... has anyone else had this with her?

Offline Star_01

« Reply #115 on: August 13, 2019, 09:45:39 AM »
So.... had two readings from her about 2 months apart.  They were basically identical... almost word for word. Timings, events, everything... has anyone else had this with her?

I really apologise if I have this wrong, but I'm pretty sure that there have been past suspicions of her note taking? I remember others saying also that their readings months apart were pretty much word for word the same. Sorry if I have this wrong.

Offline Gigi777

« Reply #116 on: August 13, 2019, 10:24:26 AM »

I really apologise if I have this wrong, but I'm pretty sure that there have been past suspicions of her note taking? I remember others saying also that their readings months apart were pretty much word for word the same. Sorry if I have this wrong.

Thanks Star... I was wondering  exactly that when I posted I just checked and the second call was made from my second keen account... year 2020.... his Ex and that we work together... but wondering if this is just a script... happy to share details if you pm
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 10:35:30 AM by Gigi777 »

Offline Star_01

« Reply #117 on: August 13, 2019, 10:39:51 AM »

Thanks Star... I was wondering  exactly that when I posted I just checked and the second call was made from my second keen account... year 2020.... his Ex and that we work together... but wondering if this is just a script... happy to share details if you pm

You're welcome. Thank you. I only ever had one reading with her so obviously couldn't say in my case she has, but read back further on this thread as I'm sure there are some comments. Good luck with your predictions.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #118 on: August 13, 2019, 01:51:16 PM »
I have only read with her once and I felt like she was using up minutes and was saying whatever. I personally didn't like her and wouldn't read with her again.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #119 on: August 13, 2019, 02:42:22 PM »
Man it’s crazy how readers work so different for people! So sorry to hear you had a bad experience with her....I love Gail. She’s very talented, honest and straight to the point in my opinion