Author Topic: Psychic Readings by Gail  (Read 97025 times)

Offline Dreamer23

Re: Psychic Readings by Gail
« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2019, 03:52:53 AM »
I tried her a few times hoping I would be successful but she never told me anything that I could verify. She always began the reading saying POI is turned his back at me but he is close to her which is good because he is not far away at least.
And then in every reading she would mention moving or traveling...which is so vague.
She mentioned some women with different hair colors...nothing I could verify.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #91 on: February 09, 2019, 10:23:03 PM »
I tried her a few times hoping I would be successful but she never told me anything that I could verify. She always began the reading saying POI is turned his back at me but he is close to her which is good because he is not far away at least.
And then in every reading she would mention moving or traveling...which is so vague.

I have to agree with that. I’ve read with her a few times and on each occasion it starts with my POI having his back towards her but only slightly to the side. She’s never given me any concrete predictions. She’s a nice lady overall though

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #92 on: February 11, 2019, 02:51:20 PM »

I have to agree with that. I’ve read with her a few times and on each occasion it starts with my POI having his back towards her but only slightly to the side. She’s never given me any concrete predictions. She’s a nice lady overall though

Sounds like it's her opening line.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2019, 12:36:17 AM »
The very first time I had ever read with her she noted to me my physical appearance without any prompting from me. She said I see a woman with light blonde hair on top, but the bottom portion is darker. Brown eyes, etc. (my hair naturally grows blonde on the top half, and the very bottom towards the crown is brown-ish, I do have brown eyes). So, needless to say, I was impressed. She predicted a reconcile with my ex (who ghosted me after a year, and we had never spoken again). She predicted that this guy would "tip his hat towards me, as a way to say goodbye, and never to speak again" Couldn't be more incorrect at that either, sadly I think she's either a fraud, or just didn't connect with me..

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2019, 02:33:01 AM »
The very first time I had ever read with her she noted to me my physical appearance without any prompting from me. She said I see a woman with light blonde hair on top, but the bottom portion is darker. Brown eyes, etc. (my hair naturally grows blonde on the top half, and the very bottom towards the crown is brown-ish, I do have brown eyes). So, needless to say, I was impressed. She predicted a reconcile with my ex (who ghosted me after a year, and we had never spoken again). She predicted that this guy would "tip his hat towards me, as a way to say goodbye, and never to speak again" Couldn't be more incorrect at that either, sadly I think she's either a fraud, or just didn't connect with me..

So she got your description correct, which is pretty good I would say. But the ex situation she was wrong? He did reach out?

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2019, 06:07:27 PM »
Nope, I never heard from him when she stated that he was the one and we would reconcile. I called her regarding this situation, she told me “he was tipping his hat to bid me farewell” and to never speak again and not only are we talking but have a trip planned the end of next month .. so prob just not connected to me..  or sure

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2019, 08:44:36 PM »
Nope, I never heard from him when she stated that he was the one and we would reconcile. I called her regarding this situation, she told me “he was tipping his hat to bid me farewell” and to never speak again and not only are we talking but have a trip planned the end of next month .. so prob just not connected to me..  or sure

Ah, it seems like she said the exact opposite.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2019, 09:41:39 PM »
It seem like she just like being negative was wrong for me too.

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #98 on: March 14, 2019, 07:46:15 PM »
Hello everyone,

I had a reading with Gail a while back.

She mentioned seeing police lights and to watch out for any car trouble in the near future. She mentioned it wouldn't be anything serious but that she sees a car and police involvement... the very next day a close family friend got in trouble with the police in his car, and I had to go with my brother to take care of the situation. It was a bit of an ordeal, but it all turned out okay in the end.

After that, I was shocked but tried to remain grounded.

Other predictions of hers have come to pass for me... one of which was my POI going away and having a significant encounter upon his return. That did happen.

However, there are other things she mentioned that I am not yet able to confirm... but I wouldn't say (yet) that she was wrong as I did not ask for, nor did she provide, time frames.

As with all psychics, I believe a lot of the accuracy depends on how well they connect with your energy and how much you try to change/influence things. At the end of the day, if something is truly meant to happen then it will, but there are other things that are more like loose possibilities.

I think we connected well and she seemed down to earth... didn't waste any time or fish for information either.

Update on Gail:

Three weeks ago I caved and had another call with her.
I specifically asked about my love life, she said we aren't in contact now but either after he returns from a trip or on his way back he would get in contact with me. At the time, my POI and I had been no-contact for 3 months.

The next week, he called me on his way back from a business trip, and arranged for us to meet that weekend. Whenever I have a call with Gail, it seems one of her predictions comes to pass fairly quickly. We might just be connecting very well.

She gave a long term prediction which seems to be a bit less usual for her... though given her track record with me to date, I am eager see how that unfolds!

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #99 on: April 12, 2019, 09:36:46 PM »
She is really really good !! I was so impressed by her reading

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #100 on: May 06, 2019, 05:51:01 PM »
So. I talked to Gail three days ago, didn’t say anything just asked for any updates, if she’s picking up anything in regards to poi...She goes: "ok before you say anymore the first thing I see is him trying to get your attention and this is coming up."
Idk if this counts but he unfollowed me on Instagram today.
She also said he still loves me and has feelings for me. It was my birthday yesterday and I posted some stuff just with my friends no guys or anything. But after two yrs of being apart and being insta friends all of a sudden I got unfollowed. I know it’s stupid social media and I’m just venting. Do you guys think he’s still feeling some type of way?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #101 on: May 06, 2019, 10:33:12 PM »
sounds like Gail was wrong and hes cutting ties. Unfollowing dosent mean hes trying to get your attention. A DM or post would.
The only way to find the truth is to ask him. These readers can have you living in a dream land if you are not careful.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #102 on: May 06, 2019, 10:55:39 PM »
I completely agree, when I saw the post, I was confused because someone who wants to be involved will not delete ❌ or unfollow you, I delete anyone I don't want to be bothered with from my contact.

sounds like Gail was wrong and hes cutting ties. Unfollowing dosent mean hes trying to get your attention. A DM or post would.
The only way to find the truth is to ask him. These readers can have you living in a dream land if you are not careful.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #103 on: May 06, 2019, 11:07:58 PM »
I completely agree, when I saw the post, I was confused because someone who wants to be involved will not delete ❌ or unfollow you, I delete anyone I don't want to be bothered with from my contact.

I think everyone's different............there was a guy who would add me, then delete me on and off, who I wasn't interested in, and a male coworker who would delete me, and both actually wanted to date me but I wasn't interested so it's like it was a tactic of theirs.  Very odd I know, and it bothered me because I wasn't interested in them.   

Offline marciamia

« Reply #104 on: May 06, 2019, 11:11:22 PM »

This actually happened to me in the summer of 2017 and the person literally did it just to grab my attention because they’re childish, immature and like to play mind games.

anything