Author Topic: Psychic Readings by Gail  (Read 97017 times)

Offline icloud9

Re: Psychic Readings by Gail
« Reply #75 on: January 26, 2019, 05:44:37 AM »
Don’t know why she was very negative to me or she just give peoples negative readings. She said to me that she saw my cousin walking away and every times she see that  it going to end our relationship. She was so wrong, she call me back 3 week later and it all good now. Always trust what your seeing over a psychics.

I don't feel like it would be fair to say she was "wrong".. if she saw that on her own that your cousin was walking away...and she did, then it would mean she was accurate, although she didn't get the full picture.
Now, if you asked her SPECIFICALLY what will happen between you and your cousin and told her about the conflict, and she specifically told you it was all over, then yes i would count that as wrong.
I see most of your posts talking about how this person was wrong and that person was wrong..
who was ever right for you ? and if you know that psychics are so "wrong," then why do you still get readings?

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #76 on: January 26, 2019, 06:00:26 AM »
Don’t know why she was very negative to me or she just give peoples negative readings. She said to me that she saw my cousin walking away and every times she see that  it going to end our relationship. She was so wrong, she call me back 3 week later and it all good now. Always trust what your seeing over a psychics.

I don't feel like it would be fair to say she was "wrong".. if she saw that on her own that your cousin was walking away...and she did, then it would mean she was accurate, although she didn't get the full picture.
Now, if you asked her SPECIFICALLY what will happen between you and your cousin and told her about the conflict, and she specifically told you it was all over, then yes i would count that as wrong.
I see most of your posts talking about how this person was wrong and that person was wrong..
who was ever right for you ? and if you know that psychics are so "wrong," then why do you still get readings?
she said that it would be an ended to our relationship. She was flat out wrong she didn’t said it was temporary she said it going to ended.  I read with her a long timed ago.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 06:17:08 AM by psychic girls »

Offline marybell

« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2019, 06:34:56 PM »
Psychic Girls, after she told you that your cousin would not return, did you reach out to your cousin?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 11:12:55 PM by marybell »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2019, 07:41:11 PM »

she said that it would be an ended to our relationship. She was flat out wrong she didn’t said it was temporary she said it going to ended.  I read with her a long timed ago.

November isn't a long time ago.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #79 on: January 26, 2019, 10:08:39 PM »
This is one thing that frustrates me as a reader. We do a session, 6 mo ahead or “what is coming up for me and XX”.  I would say looks like you’ll get in a fight, the relationship will end. That IS what’s coming up. Now, if we did a full session year ahead we could see reconciliation. Or VICE VERSA. I look 6 mo ahead your partner comes back! All good vibes! 1 year ahead, you have broken up you are depressed. Then you tell me I did a 360 or was wrong. No. We looked at what’s coming up (which is the only thing MOST readers read up to) and then got a bigger picture. There is no change. This did kill your relationship. She was right. She did not go further than that. How long was the reading? Certainly in an hour I would be upset they didn’t see it as temporary, but if this is 5-10 min it’s totally normal not to see the big picture.

Know what I’m saying?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #80 on: January 26, 2019, 11:47:12 PM »
This is one thing that frustrates me as a reader. We do a session, 6 mo ahead or “what is coming up for me and XX”.  I would say looks like you’ll get in a fight, the relationship will end. That IS what’s coming up. Now, if we did a full session year ahead we could see reconciliation. Or VICE VERSA. I look 6 mo ahead your partner comes back! All good vibes! 1 year ahead, you have broken up you are depressed. Then you tell me I did a 360 or was wrong. No. We looked at what’s coming up (which is the only thing MOST readers read up to) and then got a bigger picture. There is no change. This did kill your relationship. She was right. She did not go further than that. How long was the reading? Certainly in an hour I would be upset they didn’t see it as temporary, but if this is 5-10 min it’s totally normal not to see the big picture.

Know what I’m saying?

Exactly. This is why I appreciate when an advisor says "I still don't see a reconciliation yet, but I do see increasing communication". Who knows what could happen in 6 months.  Increased communication is certainly a good path to get there, but either person could change their mind about things. Especially in a short, what's coming up next kind of reading.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #81 on: January 27, 2019, 02:29:45 AM »
If a person wrong then they just wrong no excuses.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #82 on: January 27, 2019, 03:08:46 AM »

Then close your Keen account and call it a day.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #83 on: January 27, 2019, 03:09:11 AM »

Then close your Keen account and call it a day.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline icloud9

« Reply #84 on: January 27, 2019, 03:11:22 AM »

Know what I’m saying?

Some people on this forum are so negative and pessimistic. They have such unrealistic expectations of psychic readings. I mean, yes, while not all of us may share the same kind of connection with the same psychic advisors, some people are just too over the top. With such a bitter attitude, I am not surprised the predictions don't come to pass.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #85 on: February 03, 2019, 06:19:29 PM »

*would be an end
*she didn’t say
*a long time ago

ladya

« Reply #86 on: February 03, 2019, 06:20:11 PM »

*would be an end
*she didn’t say
*a long time ago

;D ;D ;D

Offline icloud9

« Reply #87 on: February 04, 2019, 02:00:54 AM »
Gail was one of the new psychics whom i tried and turned out to be very accurate with the outcome! She’s a remote viewer tho- not so much an empath  who can describe the progression  of  feelings. So i would say she’s a big picture reader and she gives physical descriptions of events and people which can be a huge validation!!!

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #88 on: February 04, 2019, 12:44:29 PM »
I not going give out anyone name who PM me, but here a reviews from someone who pm me
(So I agree with you, she was wrong and put fear in you.  If she were right, she would have said that she has her back turned now, something like that but that its temporary and that she still sees love between you two and you guys will work things out later.  She was wrong for me too, she couldn't even tell me that my POI changed his number on me and was done with me, instead she said I'd hear from him that day or the next and that we'd work things out but in 4 weeks or so there would be another fight and he'd walk away.)
If she work for you great but she just like being negative.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #89 on: February 05, 2019, 02:47:24 AM »

Know what I’m saying?

Another problem is you readers cant read a specific time period. You say "6 months"...because that is what your logical mind thinks. Really, it could be 2, 3 or  years down the line.

anything