Author Topic: Psychic Readings by Gail  (Read 97028 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Psychic Readings by Gail
« Reply #120 on: August 13, 2019, 05:19:13 PM »
I have only read with her once and I felt like she was using up minutes and was saying whatever. I personally didn't like her and wouldn't read with her again.

Agree that she can be this way. At her rate, its ridiculous. But shes also proven useful for me more than a few times during the years.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #121 on: August 14, 2019, 04:18:42 PM »
Haven’t read with Gail in a while, I called her this morning about something, and man was she on point! I couldn’t believe what she picked up.... I wonder if their first readings of the day are better and more detailed? This was the first time I’ve called her at 9am

Offline Newtowngirl20

« Reply #122 on: September 22, 2019, 03:59:23 PM »
Read with her based on reviews here. Didn’t give her much info and she read the situation like me and POI are in a relationship (and he is my ex for a few months now) . She also kept saying she doesn’t know how well I know him or how long we have been dating but he seems to be busy with work but doesn’t mean he wants to end the relationship and he does have feelings.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #123 on: September 23, 2019, 12:39:08 PM »
I had a short call with Gail in July, and she was really accurate! She tuned into my situation well. I would read with her again.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #124 on: September 23, 2019, 12:56:11 PM »
I’m so sorry If I asked this before, is she on personal site?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #125 on: November 20, 2019, 08:03:54 PM »
I haven't used Gail before but I need help finding something. How long should I plan on being on the phone with her? Does she tune in quickly?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #126 on: November 23, 2019, 05:03:57 PM »
I got in line to speak with Gail yesterday and the phone rang early this morning. I only had $10 in my keen account so I didn't get to talk to her very long, but she said that she saw boxes stacked up along a wall. Sure enough I found what I was looking for under a pile of boxes stacked up along a wall in my house. I'm thrilled. I've been looking for it for a week now and I knew it was in the house somewhere.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #127 on: November 29, 2019, 06:18:06 PM »
Hey guys, has Gail ever predicted pregnancy for anyone that came to pass? I’ve been reading with her for a very long time and I got a very different but cool reading from her today

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #128 on: December 05, 2019, 02:06:43 PM »
I got the his back is turned, but it was he was turned to someone else. I was reading the forum, and i saw people mention that. But mine had that little twist on it. She says by the end of the year some generic text will come my way, like some mass text people send. And I wouldn’t put it past my poi just say happy holidays or something short. Anyways conflicted if i should bread again. I wanna go back and get more info but not sure. I’m awful at waiting i told myself give it 2-3 weeks not 2 days hahaha.
Any one else read with her lately?

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #129 on: January 06, 2020, 09:58:50 AM »
Bumping updates?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #130 on: January 06, 2020, 01:15:23 PM »
I personally would not read with a psychic more than once a month or longer. The only exception I have ever made is with Queen of Cups since she is an at this moment reader and once Rusty which I only did because she predicted a fight and break up and it happened. Of course I had to call her back and demand what now?! With Gail she is very accurate for me but its short calls as she isn't a really deep reader Maybe she would be if I gave her more time. I don't think I have ever went over 10 minutes. Interesting fact Cookie always calls my mans baby mama the blonde woman where Gail is like there's this woman causing issues and her original hair color is brown. Gail is right she's a brunette that constantly dyes it blonde and I like to giggle because the way Gail says it is like a little dig like man she is such a fake she can't even be honest with her hair color. No offense to anyone that dyes their hair but this woman lies and manipulates so much she is "that baby mama"  I'm sure she is fine with other people but Gail picks up how she treats him which is horrid.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #131 on: January 06, 2020, 02:03:54 PM »
I’m a little bit bummed with Gail right now.  And I guess all advisors. Just a few days ago, she and my other trusted go tos we’re giving me a noticeably more positive read on my situation with the poi. For some reason they all simultaneously rather sour.  Gail went from a pretty firm “she is coming back, just give it a little time” to “ehhh.. this doesn’t look great to be honest.  You really need to back off for awhile.”  When I tried to gather why things changed, apparently it had to do with the simple fact that I reached out to say something as simple as “been thinking of you, hope you’re doing well.”  Something so simple doesn’t alter feelings that drastically in real life.  I don’t get it.

Yaz88

« Reply #132 on: January 06, 2020, 02:06:32 PM »
I’m a little bit bummed with Gail right now.  And I guess all advisors. Just a few days ago, she and my other trusted go tos we’re giving me a noticeably more positive read on my situation with the poi. For some reason they all simultaneously rather sour.  Gail went from a pretty firm “she is coming back, just give it a little time” to “ehhh.. this doesn’t look great to be honest.  You really need to back off for awhile.”  When I tried to gather why things changed, apparently it had to do with the simple fact that I reached out to say something as simple as “been thinking of you, hope you’re doing well.”  Something so simple doesn’t alter feelings that drastically in real life.  I don’t get it.

Aaron, I agree with you 💯.  A text like that should be inconsequential.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #133 on: January 06, 2020, 02:17:36 PM »

Aaron, I agree with you 💯.  A text like that should be inconsequential.

What bugs me even more is that multiple really good readers that I trust - readers on different sites - all had oddly similar negative shifts in sentiment about things with my POi. And they were really well validated readings. 

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #134 on: January 06, 2020, 02:43:49 PM »
How has she been for timing?