Author Topic: Magical Sandra  (Read 5400 times)

Angel light

Magical Sandra
« on: December 13, 2012, 01:14:05 AM »
Hello my peeps!

Ok so I was able to get in to read with Magical Sandra today.  I had read so many positive things I thought I should give her a try.  However, she was wrong at the very beginning of the reading - I mean the first few words so it spoiled it for the rest of the reading...

1)  I called about my man - she said "he does not love you" then went on to say that if I cut him off while he gets a divorce then he will come back around and i can have another chance with him.
2) Said the man she sees me with is tall, clean, a dog man, hard worker, and is so consistent in calling me every day just to hear my voice that I will never have to call another reader again to see what is going on with him, that I will know because he is always there.  This is the interesting part - my guy said to me that when he was "all in" in a relationship that is what he does, calls all the time and I will never have to wonder what is going on with him. 
3) Then she said that maybe my current guy is really the guy she sees with me (huh?) and asked if he was tall, clean, ect...he is all those things and so she said well maybe this is the guy but you have to cut him off all the way to let him finish with his wife then he may come back and you will know.  Now I do have to sort of agree with her thinking because this is reasonable, but yet she was just giving me an opinion and not a reading at this point.  If I wanted that I would have asked my 80 year old mother.
4)  She said that he is a good father (very true) and that his heart isn't in it with me - I do think that as well  :-[ so that is why I told him to get his life together and see what he wants to do.  The thing is Sandra told me to tell him all the things I already said!!! 
5)  She said right at the beginning of the reading:  I see that you would be a good business woman, you should start your own business - ummmm so I ALREADY own my business!!!  So this is what I mean...

At the end I did feel that she got some things right - but she certainly didn;t make any predictions except that a tall, clean smelling guy would come into my life and it may or may not be the guy I was asking about...so who knows!

Offline allbitenobark

Re: Magical Sandra
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 05:18:15 AM »
This should have been posted in the Keen sub-forum.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 04:02:56 PM »
She echoed items 2 and 3 with me almost word for word. When I read this post it made me laugh/disappointed in her because I thought she was reputable. Let me know when you find the clean man who will never make you worry about calling and we can make sure it isn't the same guy!

Offline guesswho

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 04:49:47 PM »
Glad you said something Liz, because I didn't want to be the only person out there.

She talked mostly to me a lot about some dead girl following me around, but the things she said to me that I've heard from other people who have read with her are:

1.  I'd meet a tall man in the summer (this past one) who loves dogs.
2.  The man will have a pick-up truck.
3.  I must own my own business and if I don't, I should do it and I will.
4.  The man I meet will love children.
5.  The man will be an air sign or maybe a water or maybe on the cusp.  lol

She also was very inconsistent during the reading and as I gave her more information, she would change the reading since it didn't fit my circumstances.

I know she works very well for some people, but that was my honest experience with her and I wouldn't read with her again.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2012, 04:54:17 PM »
Uh oh... the guy she told me about was also a dog lover with a pick-up truck!!! Then I met someone like that, and I thought she was right.  Now I know she was wrong, but it's a shame that she gives everyone the same reading.   

Glad you said something Liz, because I didn't want to be the only person out there.

She talked mostly to me a lot about some dead girl following me around, but the things she said to me that I've heard from other people who have read with her are:

She also was very inconsistent during the reading and as I gave her more information, she would change the reading since it didn't fit my circumstances.

I know she works very well for some people, but that was my honest experience with her and I wouldn't read with her again.

Angel light

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2012, 04:55:50 PM »
Well she may have been right about his feelings actually.  I saw him last night and I told him I loved him, he said he had 'deep affection" for me.  I ended it (again) right then and there.  Hardest thing I have ever had to do but I know it is for the best.

Maybe he is the "clean, dog loving, hard working, calls me everyday to hear my voice" guy she was talking about - who knows.  I do know she was right in telling me to step back from the situation because I have spend far too much time wondering when he will come around and not focusing on myself.  I am going to do that now....

Yes we will have to compare notes Liz he may be the same guy!!

Offline psychicgirlie

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2012, 05:17:21 PM »
Too funny she said that the guy that was supposed to be coming my way was tall, clean cut, and had an amazing smile. Oh and that he worked out a lot. I was like umm that's the guy I'm calling about. Then she said no I dont think it's him he will be a water or earth sign. The funny thing is I'm extremely picky and I'm still waiting to see who this is. Seems like she gives a negative spin on her readings. I took it with a grain of salt and now it seems like she gives the same reading. Too funny

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2012, 05:59:08 PM »
Good thing is at least you all know your "new" man will be clean! L O L

Furah2fun

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2012, 06:54:23 PM »
oh no, Angel. Sorry to hear, but you did the right thing! Must have been so difficult. Good for you.

loops77

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2012, 01:50:31 AM »
I basically think that what she is trying to say is that-for now- this guy isn't 100 percent having a heart connection with you.That she is stil entangled with his divorce. And that after breaking up with him (which you already did), he will finish up his unfinished business and make an appearance into your life. Maybe from there, things could lead to commitment like you want it do. I think she didn't have a clear sense of timing, which is why it all came out weird. She is definitely talking about the same guy.

Well she may have been right about his feelings actually.  I saw him last night and I told him I loved him, he said he had 'deep affection" for me.  I ended it (again) right then and there.  Hardest thing I have ever had to do but I know it is for the best.

Maybe he is the "clean, dog loving, hard working, calls me everyday to hear my voice" guy she was talking about - who knows.  I do know she was right in telling me to step back from the situation because I have spend far too much time wondering when he will come around and not focusing on myself.  I am going to do that now....

Yes we will have to compare notes Liz he may be the same guy!!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 01:52:31 AM by loops77 »

Angel light

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2012, 04:38:36 PM »
Oh totally Loops - but in subsequent conversations with my guy since yesterday - he said he is just scared and he cares very much for me.  I know he is very very sad about me leaving him.  and yes he needs to get everything together for himself first and then we may have a second chance.

What i am upset about with Sandra is her giving people the same kinds of readings (or so it seems to me) with the description of the men we will meet and even the way that they will treat us (we will never have to call a psychic again to see where he stands).  I think she is a rip off to be quite honest.  The fact that she contradicted herself so many times to me was disapointing.  At first she said he does not love me and has no feelings, then later on she says he cares for me, but then she caught herself and said, well he doesn't love you but has feelings.  then she said she doesn't give timing and thinks its a fraud when psychics say they see numbers for timing, yet she was really sure the new clean man was 5 years older than me.  So she can see those numbers but not timing?  Finally, she could not say if my guy would be the one she "saw" coming into my life or not, all she knew is that I had to end things with him so that he could take time and figure things out.  The funny thing is that I had already done that and she didn;t pick up on it - and of course that is what I should do i don't have to pay a psychic to tel me something I am already committed to doing and if she really was able to read me she would have gotten that with out asking all the leading questions....

All in all - I do not think it is worth it to read with her unless you just want more of a counselor...

Offline hope4love

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2012, 01:24:25 AM »
I've never read with Magical Sandra, although I've been curious, and now that I've read this thread, I'm glad I didn't.
It's definitely disheartening and a definite reality check when you find out that a highly touted reader seems to be giving everyone the same reads or spiels.

@Angel Light:
I hope things work out for you and you did the right thing to look after yourself.

Offline oben

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2012, 06:14:11 AM »
I do not exactly remember what she told me , have notes somewhere but don't know where lol anyway though she told me almost identical things, tall, clean cut, very nice, great smile, caring and so on, when I was talking to her, I had a feeling that more than a psychic I was talking to my grandma who was giving me some advice on how to handle things and what should I be doing

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2016, 12:36:58 AM »

lol she told me the same crap about a dead girl following me around too! Lmao. It's so sad and pathetic that she tells the same story to callers. She also told me to start my own business and the man for me will love dogs and have a dog. What a bunch of bullsh!t. I'm pissed I wasted my $ on that old hag

anything