Author Topic: Sunshinegirl  (Read 7944 times)

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
Sunshinegirl
« on: February 28, 2011, 01:01:43 PM »
Here's my pets....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline kiki155

Re: Sunshinegirl
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 02:17:36 PM »
Cute. Are they Packer fans too?

Offline cj

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 07:08:21 PM »
adorable...I use to have a cat named Hazel..(she died too...so no more pets yet for me...) she use to run around like she had on boots! lol

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 12:22:34 AM »
But of course they are Packer Fans!   They have no choice.    Ha ha!!!

It's so sad that they have to pass on.... their little lives are so short but they do bring us so much happiness!   ;D

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 01:08:44 AM »
I love your kitty cats Sunshine!

Offline cj

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 02:04:40 AM »
they do but its heartbreaking when they die  :'(

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2011, 02:08:33 AM »
Thanks Libra!   :-)   And of course yours I will always remember.   What a beautiful picture!

CJean, it is sooo heartbreaking when they die, but I just think of all the little lives that I have saved and if it weren't for us they would  be so lonely in those little cages at the shelter... I'm just big sucker for a cute little face!

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2011, 02:36:30 AM »
So, yesterday I got an email from Hollywood Psychics.   I remember someone telling me they were basically the same as Psychic Source (which I love) but much cheaper.    SM has had a bit of an attitude lately so I decided just for fun to read with them as they are only $2.29 per minute!  I couldn't believe it!   They are that cheap?   How could they be any good at that rate?   :o

Just to see if I would end up getting a totally different answer than CP or PS, I tried them out.... nope, exact same answer!   I read with Geri there who was very upbeat and very quick to answer with NO info other than our names.   I would certainly call her again.... sometimes this still just amazes me.   

All I can figure for those of you whom your "requests" have not happend for yet and have been told they will happen, is that it is just not time yet and maybe they really can't see the "when" of it all.    No one was ever great on the "when" for me but some where close in general.

I remember I read with a psychic about 15 year ago and thought she was wrong, wrong, wrong about everything...now that I think about it 15 years later, I'm pretty much with the person she described.    Obviously her timing was waaaaaaaaayyyyyy off by years!!!    LOL!

Kiki and PT I LOVE to hear that you are both out there dating and enjoying it!   Regardless of what you do, I think whatever is supposed to happen will happen anyway so why not enjoy your life in the meantime?    ;)

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2011, 02:52:26 AM »
Cjean....it is and it isn't.   It really was depressing for me at the time but I had long forgot about the SM reading, had lots of fun, grew up a lot, and dated lots of other people too!    I never really thought about it again until recently so either the right set of circumsatances fell into place for us to meet or it might have even been conincidence and she really was all wrong.   Regardless, looking back now, I'm really glad things happened the way they did because some things happened in that 15 years that I wouldn't have missed for the world while I waited!    ;)

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2011, 02:52:49 AM »
lol Cjean, nobody wants to wait, especially that long. I think that lots of people like to do is living in the future, what is going to be, what is going to happen?, when? etc. While what really counts, and what is real is NOW. Ever heard of Power of Now book?

Offline cj

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2011, 03:22:46 AM »
look guys..I know looking towards thh future sucks........///.......but um.........Im 25 and Im ready to get married and pop out some babies! ahorta! now! Im going to be done with my masters this summer and I pretty much have everything I need..except...a man! lol
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 03:26:18 AM by cjean487 »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2011, 03:57:46 AM »
"well if she was 15 yrs wrong...isnt that kind of ...um...idk...depressing lol.. *who the hell wants to wait that long."

a couple of times when i read with Eden last year, she was explaining the situation between me and my sm and she said "you guys are meant to be together, but i just keep seeing that the timing is off"....so you never know how long you might have to wait, if you CHOOSE to wait that is.

Offline cj

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2011, 04:03:41 AM »
but doesnt it seem like there's no choice in the matter at all..like really..if you choose to wait..its years of being lonely..or whatever/being held back...and if you choose to leave then its like the fight was for nothing.

It almost seems as if someone up there is laughing at us lol

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2011, 04:18:59 AM »
your kitties are soooo cute :)

cjean you said:
"but doesnt it seem like there's no choice in the matter at all"

you know after i read a bunch of books about reincarnation, karma, and destiny i started having all these questions flowing through my mind. i also felt like things were totally out of my control. one day i even asked my parents if they ever felt like someone was watching us from above deciding things for us....to put it in an analogy, i said "don't you ever feel like we are sometimes like robots, and there is a higher power controlling things with remotes or something?" you should have seen my dads face LOL, he thought i was insane.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 04:20:49 AM by CSK »

Offline cj

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2011, 04:39:51 AM »
csk....I feel like we think alike lol...no but it does seem that way..it seems like it is preplanned..

for instance..my friend T...who married her ex after 4 years apart only met one guy at that time..and the guy broke up with her! So her ex moved in on her........ but I mean...really...in 4 years...I have dated more than one guy and it seems like maybe her guy was meant for her...bc she didnt have a choice...things just happened to and for her...

so in other words...why the hell are we given a choice though?

but idk...Abrielle once told me that you wont meet another sm if there's still that open door of opp for the one your stuck on...but after a while a choice will be given to you and you will be released to another sm....so why didnt my friend get another sm?

how come hers was the one person she really wanted to be with....idk
I think about this stuff

anything