Author Topic: Josies Psychic Connection  (Read 2982 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Josies Psychic Connection
« on: October 01, 2012, 03:13:27 AM »
So i tried this reader on Keen....she had the chat feature going and i didn't feel like verbally talking. I read her reviews before chatting with her and once i got her online all she did was ask my for my name. She didn't even ask me what the guy in questions name was...she just gave info. She gave some general info but i only spoke with her for about 12 minutes but she got specific when i asked her to go into his personality....she said i see that he is very grounded and i'm getting virgo and taurus. I didn't give her my birthdate or his....and he does have virgo and taurus. At any rate i thought she was pretty good but will have to wait to see if her predictions happen. Anyone else ever read with her?>
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 03:16:36 AM by Luckystar »

Offline Zee

Re: Josies Psychic Connection
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 12:14:15 AM »
Was she a fairly fast typist?  Were the pauses long or did you feel you got your money's worth?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 02:26:59 AM »
Yes she responded quickly and i liked that all she asked for was my first name before she started giving me answers. If she wanted to kill time she could have been slow or asked questions but she didn't. In any event she basically told me the person i asked about would apologize to me, start to come forward and be honest starting in October.... so i can report back soon if she is accurate, but i do think she got the picture especially in regards to the past.

Offline Zee

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 02:54:00 AM »
Yes she responded quickly and i liked that all she asked for was my first name before she started giving me answers.
Yes, I zoned in on this too. I have her book marked.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 03:28:34 AM »
Please share how you feel about her if you do read with her, i will report back if what she says starts happening this month.

Offline rain

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2012, 11:29:14 PM »
Any luck Luckystar?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 02:32:53 AM »
I am not sure just yet.... but i just checked my chat details and it looks like she has been mostly right on what she told me. She is a really good empath. Also in the reading she said my SM was really grounded and said she was getting virgo and taurus energy. His moon is in taurus and he has a virgo ascendant. She is worth a reading, if anyone reads with her please let me know what you think

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2012, 04:36:21 AM »
I tried her. Wasn't impressed.