Author Topic: Accuracy of Susannah with Psychic Source?  (Read 6339 times)

Offline oscar1415

Accuracy of Susannah with Psychic Source?
« on: December 06, 2012, 03:00:47 AM »
Hi everyone! I'm a long time Psychic caller but new to board.

I read with Susannah on 11/30/2012 who said I would receive a financial windfall by end of month. This money will allow me to pursue my dream career, fulfill my destiny and allow me to relax for a second. The end of month came and went without anything happening. I called her again today (12/5/2012) to follow up. She said she still sees this happening, 100 percent, and the energy around this financial windfall is even stronger now.

This would be everything I ever hoped for but I'm terrified she isn't an accurate psychic, tells everyone the same prediction or what you want to hear. I spent almost my last dollar just calling her back today to clarify.

Does anyone have any additional insight that could help me understand better who Susannah is as an accurate, or not, reader?

Offline stronger73

Re: Accuracy of Susannah with Psychic Source?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 03:40:31 AM »
I myself am waiting on her predictions to happen as well. Again, she said 100% certainty so I should know soon but her short term prediction of when someone would start mentioning things has not cultivated yet. We shall see. Good luck with yours and if mine come true I will let you know :)

Offline tammyp

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 04:32:02 AM »
I read with Susannah in November of 2012.  She said things would be moving forward in a few weeks and I would hear from him in 4-5 days.  Sorry to say, none of these things or anything else she said as a matter of fact, ever happened

Offline Mseventeenam

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2020, 12:47:13 AM »
None of her predictions panned out.

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2020, 08:20:06 PM »
She got time of communication correct for me once but ultimately prediction did not happen.