Author Topic: psychics that send minutes  (Read 3405 times)

Offline marybell

psychics that send minutes
« on: December 05, 2012, 04:56:52 AM »
Has anyone noticed if there is logic behind the way advisers send minutes?
Do they send more if you are on longer, or if their prices higher?
Why do some not send?
Why do some like gabriel the messenger, sapphire21, and samantha wild offer minutes to new callers?
If you know of any others that do this, please say so !  :) :) :)  I love free readings!!
Yup , you guessed it!  I just had a glass of wine.  sigh

Offline oben

Re: psychics that send minutes
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 05:07:27 AM »
Based on what sapphire says on her page, she just wants to make sure that she connects with her client before they pay for it.
I received free minutes from cookie, Jenny, nsj, mslisam and fairy moon child, I think they are just being nice, I do not think it really has any specific meaning

Offline lioness79

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 05:29:49 AM »
In both cases, I think it's just smart business sense to send free minutes. When readers send free minutes prior to talking, it could potentially save a reader from receiving negative feedback if the two don't connect. If I wasn't able to connect with someone, but the minutes were free, I probably wouldn't leave negative feedback. If I receive free minutes after having a reading, am I more likely to call back if I'm sitting on some free minutes? Yup, I probably would! The bottom line, despite some sincere interests in helping others, this is a business they are running.

Offline oben

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 02:17:27 PM »
Totally agreed lioness, a business is a business regardless of the purpose

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 04:43:31 PM »
i think readers do it for a few reasons:
- like Sapphire does, for instance, to start the call and verify they can actually make a connection without much commitment from the caller (which encourages those riding the fence on whether or not to call to just do it. nothing lost)
- as a somewhat of a thank-you for your patronage. like, next call a few minutes are on me
- to encourage you to actually call. once you do, 9 times out of 10 you stay on the call longer than the free mins. it's like a coupon. so, you will choose THIS reader because it's somewhat of a discount to call them

Offline marybell

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 09:48:00 PM »
i think readers do it for a few reasons:
- like Sapphire does, for instance, to start the call and verify they can actually make a connection without much commitment from the caller (which encourages those riding the fence on whether or not to call to just do it. nothing lost)
- as a somewhat of a thank-you for your patronage. like, next call a few minutes are on me
- to encourage you to actually call. once you do, 9 times out of 10 you stay on the call longer than the free mins. it's like a coupon. so, you will choose THIS reader because it's somewhat of a discount to call them
Yes, I think you are right.  My impression is that is why Gabriel and Samantha give minutes to new callers as well - to see if there is a connection.  I do agree it is smart business, especially if their rates are higher.  That is one of the reasons, I prefer lower priced advisers, because unless they are offering at least 2 minutes for an intro call, I am not paying $12 to $15  dollars for a 3 minute call just   to find out there is no connection.  I know I can leave 1 star and get my money back, but it just feels wrong to me to do that unless I feel the psychic is an actual fraud. And besides , I do not want to wind up on that Keen psychic site that names the so called "bashers".
obenimdunyam - do all those names on your list give free minutes to new callers?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 09:51:06 PM by marybell »

jen80

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 02:02:13 AM »
I went to the basher list and googled some of the names and some of the readers they are 'bashing' are readers that I have read with and the readers are truly terrible and fraudulent. People are so afraid of being on the list that they don't bother to write feedbacks which is sad as we paid money for those readings.

anything