Author Topic: A nice little reminder for us all.  (Read 2250 times)

Offline momo

A nice little reminder for us all.
« on: November 30, 2012, 03:39:18 AM »
Hi. Haven't been here in a while. Anyways, I wasn't sure where to post this so I started a new topic. It's from a keen psychic's profile page. In no way I'm promoting the psychic but I like what she has to say about getting too many readings & the different kinds of readers there are out there. I know many of us(not everyone, of course) get too many readings constantly, & here she explains why we might not getting the results we seek. It's only a page long read. Hope it's informative enough.

http://www.keen.com/MzMugzzi

Offline Zee

Re: A nice little reminder for us all.
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 05:06:03 AM »
A lot of the information she has on her site has been posted throughout the forum in one form or another, so her information is good. Also, she sounds great, but on one of her listings (she has five) one caller Bimgirl, gives her five stars repetitively, but with no comments.  If readers are as good as they say they are, why the need for this?  It seems deceptive.  And the reader Sam hasn't taken that many calls. Has anyone gotten a reading from her?

Offline rain

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 02:44:53 PM »
Good info! Thanks for sharing!

Offline jordie

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 08:31:59 PM »
I just read the page and this is copied from it:

"Therefore, one should call several (4 at the most) psychics once a month for a quality reading and weekly for short "am I there yet" reads. This will help to insure you keep the energy vibrations clean from convoluting due to too many people getting involved to soon."

Seems to me as if she is promoting excessive calling. One should call several monthly?  I realize she says max of 4 but then she goes on to suggest weekly for am I there yet. Wouldn't you know if you are there?  So according to her 16 readings a month is not too much if the readings are only from 4 different people. Any reader that thinks this way should be avoided and shame on her for promoting dependency on readings.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 09:24:36 PM »
@jordie - I agree 100%!!! That wording is advocating multiple readings IMO as well. Maybe she's used to dealing with folks that are getting readings from 20+ psychics a month, who knows...I'm more concerned about her suggestion for frequency of calls. For shame!