Author Topic: Where'd everybody go?  (Read 2374 times)

Offline allbitenobark

Where'd everybody go?
« on: November 26, 2012, 08:06:26 PM »
I'm just wondering where everybody has gone? When I first joined this forum the topics seemed to be a great exchange of info and the chat room was always poppin'! Haha! It feels like a bit of a ghost town as of late. I understand that we may all be in transition, which is prob a good thing, I kinda just miss the conversations..the debates..the thoughts, especially in the chat room. Well, at the very least I thought I might break the silence, lol!! I am just as guilty and have some updates to make myself which I will get to soon. Today is my first day off in nearly a month! Whew. Hope to "hear" from all of you soon. :)

elcaliente

Re: Where'd everybody go?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 08:30:01 PM »
Wondering the same myself.  It's a shame because if there's nothing new posted, it causes people to check back less frequently as well, thus adding to the static nature of the forum!~

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 08:40:30 PM »
I'm always checking the forum but unfortuantely nothing to report! Interested to hear where everyone else is at.

Furah2fun

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 09:09:10 PM »
I was wondering the same thing!

Like Lincoln Memorial, I read with Pilar on CP. I thought she was great. She picked up on so much, I was shocked. I guess time will tell if she is accurate or not. But I will say, she didn't do the usual psychic stuff such as I see you will run into a guy, and then checks to see if it is actually the ex. Most psychics at this point would say its the ex, but she didn't. She confirmed and said it will be someone new.

I also find that usually most psychics say the ex is with a girl from his past, but she was able to say that it was a new relationship. Only one to do so.

HeavenlySkies

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 10:13:57 PM »
I agree! Would be nice to hear where everyone is at with their predictions!

@Decibal.diva excited to hear about your updates and what has transpired.  I have a few things I want to post as well, where timing has been way off, but had validations recently.  Just waiting a little bit to post them.

Offline lightme

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2012, 12:11:04 AM »
Jodie, let's respect shante n not use her thread to chat, obviously she can't handle it.