Author Topic: Freaked out  (Read 4120 times)

Offline Angiereern

Freaked out
« on: November 22, 2012, 05:58:15 PM »
Hey everyone

I’ve posted on here a few times about my experiences and today I have another reading I would like to share. First I want to explain my situation and the reasons I started to consult psychics in the first place.

My high school sweet heart and ex fiancé popped back into my life after 5 years of no contact (yes, it is possible). He had been single for almost a year and really swept me off my feet. He was talking dating, relationship, and commitment. I never expected that, I thought we would just catch up and have a casual friendship. All his happen this past spring but by summer he pulled away. About a month after he broke things off he told me he was going back to his ex. I was shocked and devastated. We connected so deeply, or so I thought. He even opened up about a painful secret, he even cried. He later confessed that he never talked to anyone about it and how that meant so much to him. Thus began my psychic journey.

As I’ve mentioned in other threads, I’ve read with psychics from CP, Keen, PS, and Psychic Center. Most said they wouldn’t last and he’d be back.  Most readers were giving me fairytales. My ex and his girlfriend have indeed broken up (for now) and he has been contacting (no talk of reconciliation). It’s hard to tell who was really psychic and connecting but I look at the overall reading , what they knew without me saying anything for example. I don’t focus on timelines but they’ve also helped me to see who was actually accurate.

One of my favorites is Venus. I posted on the thread titled “Phoebe” about my experiences with her.She told me in July that they would split around the end of the year and he would be moving closed to me. As I said they broke up this month and he has contacted to me. She also always picked up on the third party and lots of other things about him and our relationship.

I read with her yesterday and I’m actually still shocked. Even though I use psychics I am definitely a skeptic but Venus blew my mind and even scared me a little. I spoke with my ex for the first time last week because he was very upset. He has been going through lots of drama with his on/off girlfriend. He told me she had been acting strange, secretive, and lying to him. She told him she didn’t love him anymore and refused to sleep the same bed with him. He said she sent him a text telling him she was pregnant and that he had no say so in what she chose to do. She went behind his back and aborted the baby. At first he wasn’t sure she did it but a few days ago we spoke and he said she admitted it and had been crying for the past 4 days. I haven’t heard from him in a few days and was wondering what was going on with him and if they are getting back together. The only words I said were my name and his, and she immediately picked up on his low, sad energy. She then said about his ex “There are tears all around her” She then got very quiet for a few seconds and then said “There is a baby”. I did not know what to say. I then explained what he told me but before I get half way through she blurted out that the baby wasn’t his. He suspected this all along and it’s the only reason I can think of that she would do it. Many couples draw closer when there’s a pregnancy and try to make it work.  To do it and to do it behind his back says she was hiding something.Venus was the first one I called after he started contacting me. I don’t know what will happen, she made some predictions that I don’t actually believe can happen but she picked up something major. The first time I talked to her she told me she heard a baby crying but then gave some specifics that didn’t’ match him or her. I’m still in shock about this.
Some others that picked up some details

Aurora (Keen)-
Picked up third party and told me she was giving him hell about a child. My ex hadn’t contacted me since he end of June. Last month he started a twitter account and was posting things that indicated a break up and Aurora picked up on his negative energy and said things that were very similar to what he was saying on twitter.

Yvonne (CP)
I may have mentioned this before, but I called her before I was able to confirmation of the breakup and when I asked about them she said “estranged”. Once I knew for sure that they split (changed facebook status), I called Yvonne. I didn’t tell her anything, I just asked what was going on with him. She said he’s struggling. He voice even changed and sounded kind of chocked and she said she felt like she was suffocating when she tapped into his energy. She never did that before.
Cookie (Keen)
I talked to her about 2 months ago and she said they were fighting about a child. She mentioned it might be about a pregnancy. She told me he would come back because of misery and that’s certainly true. I don’t know about the coming back but he did contact because of misery. She also said he would be arrogant and it would piss me off. He emailed before he called, answering a question that I asked in August. What he said was BS, arrogant and it definitely pissed me off.

Furah2fun

Re: Freaked out
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 09:28:04 PM »
WOW! That's unbelievable! The 5 years return is shocking in and of itself. What a rollercoaster ride! Hope it works out for you. Sigh, these guys that are in and out don't realize how much damage they cause.

loops77

Re: Freaked out
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 11:13:18 PM »
sorry for what you are going through. I can't help but feel a little pissed that he feels he can come back into your life when he is the one that is miserable. Whatever any psychic says, take care of you first and hold on to your boundaries.