Author Topic: Utter Confusion  (Read 3291 times)

Furah2fun

Utter Confusion
« on: November 21, 2012, 07:10:33 AM »
So I found out some shocking news on  sat night about my ex. We have had no contact or seen each other for six months. In any event, I was highly disturbed. Not one psychic or even friend for that matter saw this coming. Needless to say, everyone was shocked.

So I broke down and went on a psychic binge. For the first time ever, I read with Keen, specifically, Barbara and Kisha. Also read with my CP team Summer, Alison, William, and Genessa. I will qualify that Summer actually did pick this up back in July. She was the only one, out of all psychics and friends to do so.  I think she was able to do so based on tarot and numerology combined. At the time, she made predictions for a year out. She got the same predictions this time.

Anyway, I think all the readings confused me.  I know most have not had sucess with CP, but are Barbara and Kisha fairytale readers? I don't know what to beleive. I have read the individual threads but would like some imput. Thanks!

Offline jordie

• Veterans
Re: Utter Confusion
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 11:54:52 AM »
True, kisha is not a fairy tale reader. At least not with me. I find her to be very direct and what she tells me is what I know to be true currently.

Offline guesswho

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 01:57:56 PM »
@true  I used to read mostly with CP.  Have you tried Eden?  She will tell you the truth and not be fairytale.

Kisha on keen will also tell you the truth, even if it's really bad and so will Queen of Cups 18.

Offline oben

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 02:44:31 PM »
@true, I read with Kisha too, she did not feed me fairy tale though none of her predictions came to pass for me so far, she gave me some stuff for next year that we will see, but anything she gave me short term did not happen, but I have to say that she gave me a heads up regarding a negative male energy at work, that actually someone did something which pissed me off big time, but I am truly positive that what he did was not out of any sort of bad intention.
Based on my own personal experience, I would suggest to stay away from cp. 85% of readers I read with just fed me fairy tale even very highly rated and recommended ones. Not even one single prediction happened. I read with Eden, she did not feed me a fairy tale, but her out come was in line with the fairy tale readers. The only difference was that she did not say she sees us happily ever after, she said I will get what I want but after that I have to move on because I deserve better lol
I perhaps read with over hundred cp readers, and I truly regret it...

Furah2fun

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 05:59:38 PM »
Thanks all. The only reason I read with CP was to update my readers on the situation. They all were "surprised and shocked" and kept saying that. It was very odd, they also did not feed me a fairytale this time either. But I was confused.

So, would Kisha be honest enough to say that "you will never hear from x again or see him." It just really seems like that to me right now. So not sure, why she didn't say that. I am lost.

Offline oben

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2012, 12:56:44 AM »
At my first reading with Kisha, she said I will hear from ex but that will not be a good thing and it is over and not only he is not sorry for what he did he acts as a victim. (Which made total sense based on what he did and his personality). But at the second reading she said he was sorry feeling bad bla bla and will contact and try to explain not really an apology but will try to explain some how but it will not satisfy me, the timeframe she gave at the first reading already passed and of course nothing happened, but the second reading was more like I see a 3 so it is either 3 days weeks month or 3rd ot 13th or 23rd of a month

Offline hawkgirl79

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2012, 12:19:44 AM »
I think sometimes when we get a lot of psychic readings, this gives us a false sense of security: that we now can "know" and assess what the truth is and what the future will bring. When obviously, this is not the case. A consensus among readers can mean a variety of things. It COULD mean that spirit is delivering a message and that's why there is a consensus. But it could also mean that the readers consistently want you to be happy with your call and therefore are trying to paint as pleasant of outcome as possible, or it could mean that the consensus is simply a coincidence. Then, when something throws us for a loop, we feel cheated because we had built a reality based on those readings.

I know this happend with me when SM took a job and moved away. There was a detail about the job that actually placed him in my path again. (He moved to one state but was actually doing the majority of his work in the state that I am originally from) I really felt like the readers I called when I found out about the move should have picked up on it (especially since it was a good thing for the relationship) and yet, not one of them did. Food for thought.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 12:21:51 AM by hawkgirl79 »

Furah2fun

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2012, 02:48:03 AM »
@hawkgirl, that was a helpful post. How did you deal with being thrown for a loop? Thats my issue now. I suppose time will tell.

Offline hawkgirl79

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2012, 03:43:29 AM »
Well, I think it came down to deconstructing the idea that I could put any faith or hope in the psychic readings. I realize this isn't very helpful because I'm addicted, too so I understand on some level, we really need the psychics to be able to give us something that we can hold on to. But for me, ultimately, it's a process of taking down illusions and coping with the unknown in a healthier way. Also, I just started to trust what my gut was telling me. When I meditated and prayed and asked myself to look deep inside for the truth, and whatever that truth was, THAT'S what I started to attach my faith and trust in instead of the psychic readings (still totally working on this, but this is the basic idea) Whatever I really felt deep inside has worked out to be true so far.  I think the real secret to happiness is learning how to seize the moments that we have now, to squeeze every last drop of peace and joy from the moment, regardless of what it holds for us.

Offline hope4love

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2012, 06:25:41 AM »
@hawkgirl79
I couldn't have said it any better. I know I've gotten some big curveballs thrown my way and it shook up the 'story' I had in my mind based on psychic readings. When we're in pain and attached to a particular situation or outcome, then it's natural to hold onto what a reader says to give us hope to carry on. But that also puts us in an unhealthy place of being dependent on an outside source for our own peace and happiness.
It's difficult to listen to our own gut when we've been given these reads and if I do get a reading, I take it all with a big pinch of salt and make it a point of not becoming attached to it.
The physical reality of the situation and your gut are the deciding factors of what's really going on regardless of what any psychic says. I've had readers tell me what was happening in a situation when the physical reality was completely different and yet the reader insisted he/she was correct. What a load of baloney!
I think when we're anxious about what may or can happen in the future, it drives us to seek out reassurance.  I do believe we're not meant to know everything (we'd go crazy if we did) and the future is never set in stone.  Be true to yourself, let go of the things you can't control, live in the now and have faith.