Author Topic: Keen advisors under $2  (Read 3330 times)

Offline mac83

Keen advisors under $2
« on: November 21, 2012, 03:28:14 AM »
Has anyone read with any advisors on keen that are under $2? I keep seeing the same advisors on the forum and they are all pretty pricey. I just want to know if anyone has had any luck with someone with a reasonable price.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 05:53:04 AM by mac83 »

Offline newgirl

Re: Keen advisors under $2
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 07:21:39 AM »
I can think you can try Gaylene - Abundant Visions and Mystic Raven11. Gaylene is mostly on thirdeyelive.com instead of keen.

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 06:03:59 PM »
I read with Oshunhoney on Keen who is a spiritualist, (it says in her description, not a psychic), and I found her to be incredibly accurate in the description of events and people and feelings. For what concerns her outcomes, I have no clue, they are much further in the future. But I was seriously impressed..

elcaliente

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 06:40:11 PM »
Is Oshunhoney the correct spelling for her listing?  It doesn't come up when I search keen.
I read with Oshunhoney on Keen who is a spiritualist, (it says in her description, not a psychic), and I found her to be incredibly accurate in the description of events and people and feelings. For what concerns her outcomes, I have no clue, they are much further in the future. But I was seriously impressed..

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 06:58:34 PM »
http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/life-questions/oshunshoney/8605613

I hope this works...