Author Topic: Predictions manifesting?  (Read 3773 times)

elcaliente

Predictions manifesting?
« on: November 13, 2012, 05:37:23 PM »
Is there nothing going on with predictions right now? Seems awfully quiet around here lately!

Furah2fun

Re: Predictions manifesting?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 11:36:48 PM »
Smee, hahha. I  was just thinking the same thing!!!

I wish I had some to share :)

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 12:00:39 AM »
Haha, me three!!! I was thinking the same thing. Too funny. I have had a few good readings the past few weeks and I'll update when I get the chance, but unfortunately nothing has changed in my situation at the moment. The ex is still with the new gf, for what little info I get/see/hear in reality they seem to be doing fine. Saw him the other night. He was friendly but only if I engaged him, he did not acknowledge me beyond that not that I could tell. My energy was a bit nervous for some reason so I that may not have helped. Oh well. One step at a time. I just hope and pray my trusted readers are right and they break up soon(ish).

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 12:03:41 AM »
I had a minor prediction that manifested, but I was waiting to share it in case anything changed.  I think enough weeks have passed now to where I can say that the prediction was accurate.

I called Kisha about a work situation that really got me upset.  I had a negative encounter with a member of our executive staff at work, and it even made me cry (something I think could be deemed as unprofessional on my part, but I took the interaction to heart and couldn't help but get emotional).

Anyways, I thought that the issue might escalate, and I was worried about both the impact this would have on my working relationship with this individual and on the level of respect my boss has for me, since I lost it and became emotional.  Kisha said the issue would be resolved in one week, and there would be no further repercussions.  Everything panned out in the manner she said it would.  It's been about a month since the disagreement, and I think it's safe to say nothing else will be spoken of the issue.

BTW, I am in Northstar Julie's queue because I need a "second opinion" of sorts on some professional predictions I have pending, as well as some other stuff I'd like to ask about since it's been forever since I've had a reading with someone who isn't Kisha.  Julie comes highly recommended, and while she was wrong for me once before, she did get the details right, so I'm willing to give her another shot.  I'll let you all know how that goes.  I hope everyone is doing well!!!

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 12:10:05 AM »
Thanks for sharing Synergy! No matter how professional any of us are, it's hard not to get personal sometimes. I'm so happy that resolved quickly for you. Good luck with your reading. I have only read with NSJ once but I liked her...I just hope her timing is wrong because the outcome is good, haha! :P

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2012, 12:18:24 AM »
The prediction Julie got wrong for me was a big one, BUT it's the one a lot of readers (even my favorites) got wrong.  I'm honestly starting to think something must've changed.  And I'm definitely not making excuses, I just know that some of these readers are definitely gifted.  I'm curious to try Julie out for a non-love related prediction. 

I hope she ends up being right for you decibel.  Good outcomes are always welcome!!!  ;)  But sooner is much better than later!  Haha. 

elcaliente

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2012, 12:35:12 PM »
Synergy,
What do you mean when you think something must have changed?  Do you mean that somehow the prediction changed due to some situation?
The prediction Julie got wrong for me was a big one, BUT it's the one a lot of readers (even my favorites) got wrong.  I'm honestly starting to think something must've changed. 

Furah2fun

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 09:27:20 PM »
Everytime I turn on the radio, Taylor Swift's "We are never getting back together" is playing. Is this a sign?? HAHAA.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2012, 02:13:26 AM »
Everytime I turn on the radio, Taylor Swift's "We are never getting back together" is playing. Is this a sign?? HAHAA.

yeah, that the radio station needs to mix it up some.

Furah2fun

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2012, 04:43:18 AM »
LOL, Truth!!

anything