Author Topic: CP/ New Guy....Name Nathan.....Gives names....Blew m away  (Read 19324 times)

Offline haileyn

Re: CP/ New Guy....Name Nathan.....Gives names....Blew m away
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2012, 01:28:02 AM »
He told me he saw a marriage proposal for me by the end of the year. It was nice to hear but at the same time I'm skeptical as are you.

ok, so after reading this thread for some time i read Nathan. This is my impression on him: the phone connection was a bit static, kind of reminded me keen. I rarely phone problems with CP, and i did feel a little stalling in the introductions. However, he did jump in, didnt need much information, or asked for any, so thats a plus. I did enjoy my reading with him, but I got no specific dates. Now, I do understand timeframes can change, so I try my best not to ask, but I can't help but to ask, and when I did ask I felt like he avoided giving any dates.

Nathan said i would hear from my ex, and even made a big prediction about a proposal with a type of marriage. And then he said i would have to make a choice about my ex, when he makes contact.. I will try my best to be positive about this since i hear a lot of good things...however, the part of me that his been calling for a long time and knows the signs of generic readindgs, is on the fence. He also said some things, that really hooked me in and even went to say that my ex is a type of true love even if we remain friends, and a type love that he hasnt seen in quite awhile. so, stuff like this can be butter to my ears, but the skeptical side of me is triggered.

it wouldnt surprise me if his rate went up... hes nice and pleasant, doesnt need much information. um, but i cant recommend him until i see results. but yes, i think hes worth the price currently and yea... i can agree a bargain from an 8.00 reader.

eleonora

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2012, 10:28:09 AM »
He told me he saw a marriage proposal for me by the end of the year. It was nice to hear but at the same time I'm skeptical as are you.

ok, so after reading this thread for some time i read Nathan. This is my impression on him: the phone connection was a bit static, kind of reminded me keen. I rarely phone problems with CP, and i did feel a little stalling in the introductions. However, he did jump in, didnt need much information, or asked for any, so thats a plus. I did enjoy my reading with him, but I got no specific dates. Now, I do understand timeframes can change, so I try my best not to ask, but I can't help but to ask, and when I did ask I felt like he avoided giving any dates.

Nathan said i would hear from my ex, and even made a big prediction about a proposal with a type of marriage. And then he said i would have to make a choice about my ex, when he makes contact.. I will try my best to be positive about this since i hear a lot of good things...however, the part of me that his been calling for a long time and knows the signs of generic readindgs, is on the fence. He also said some things, that really hooked me in and even went to say that my ex is a type of true love even if we remain friends, and a type love that he hasnt seen in quite awhile. so, stuff like this can be butter to my ears, but the skeptical side of me is triggered.

it wouldnt surprise me if his rate went up... hes nice and pleasant, doesnt need much information. um, but i cant recommend him until i see results. but yes, i think hes worth the price currently and yea... i can agree a bargain from an 8.00 reader.

I really liked him when I called, seemed to have nailed the situation, very pleasant. However, it's already clear by now he fed me fairytales. Me & the guys should have been much closer by the beginning of July. The guy is currently dating someone else. I don't see the rest of the prediction coming.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2012, 03:00:33 PM »
I tried Nathan a second time the other day.  It seemed pretty clear to me he was cold reading.  I gave him just enough information to allow him to draw a conclusion (honest information, though the conclusion I knew he'd come to wasn't possible), and sure enough his prediction was what you'd expect from someone drawing conclusions from the limited facts given.  What he described was literally impossible, but in the context of what I'd told him would have made perfect sense.

If I'd given him a few other facts, I'm pretty sure I would have gotten a very different story.

It sucks, really.  He sounded like he was going to be really good, but no such luck, I guess.

Edit: Let me clarify.  The information I gave was relevant to the reading, though incomplete.  If he were legit, he would not have tried to sell me the fairytale he fed me.  And what he fed me was decidedly a fairytale.  It goes counter to not only what other advisors have said, but also to what the person in question has said on multiple occasions and to what my own common sense says.  This isn't a black and white issue, and it's not a yes or no, but of the many directions he could have gone, he sold the impossible, yet obvious, fairytale.  I wasn't actually trying to test him at the time, but it became clear during the reading what was up.

It didn't help that the fairytale he fed me was very similar to one he tried to sell me on during my last reading...about a completely different person.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 04:40:02 PM by Somnus »

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2012, 08:21:48 PM »
Somnus.....could u please tell me what u mean by a fairy tale reading Nathan gave you?

Offline melancholia

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2012, 08:54:21 PM »
Somnus.....could u please tell me what u mean by a fairy tale reading Nathan gave you?

With the recent events that have taken place with people putting too many details out there, I don't want to get too specific.  However, what I will say is that he was telling me that someone would be looking for a serious commitment from me very soon and was already taking steps to make that happen.  Under the current circumstances, that is quite impossible.  I was calling for something much more subtle, a "what will happen with us long-term" question, combined with a "why is this happening", but got the impossible fairytale instead. :\

Edit:  I will say this.  There is a remote chance, again, that he's reading way into the future and interpreting it as the short-term, but then he gave me almost the same outcome for two different individuals, and one of them I'm now almost positive will never happen.  And, as I said, the information I gave pretty much prompted the most obvious response possible from him, which wasn't even what I was really asking.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 09:00:26 PM by Somnus »

Offline angell42

« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2012, 03:11:01 PM »
I read with him, and it was odd.  He did pick up some things, ethnicity of person I was asking about, nailed my feeling for him.  However after that it got weird, he started throwing out random places and names.Asking me if they meant anything to me (which they didnt)  I was trying to get off the phone and he was like "Do you know so and so", I was like no then he said he sees me with this person skiing (which I hate).  I felt like he was trying to keep me on the phone.  Most of what he said made no sense to me  I realize these things could be far in the future.  If they come true I will come back, and let you know... (although I might be 80 by then) ...lol

Offline rain

« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2012, 10:28:20 PM »
I also read with Nathan twice. The first time I really liked him which when I was pretty new to readings. The second time, I was wondering if he was cold reading. The weird thing about him is he picks up some information; like the sex of my children, and why me and the person in question had a falling out. He then went wayyyy off in lala land. He kept talking about us dealing with honeybees, crops, and horses. I do not nor do I ever plan on living in the country making a living this way.

He also said he sees a proposal coming which I now see he tells everyone >:(

Offline oben

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2012, 06:09:32 PM »
I am so mad at myself right now lol I called Nathan although I have promised myself I will not call anyone on cp again ! Shame on me ! Anyway another total frustration, actually in myself, I should have known this better by now, all he did he fed me fairy tale. As 85% of other CP reader I have read with. This is it for me. No more cp for good. Pls shoot me if I call them again :)

elcaliente

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2012, 09:46:35 PM »
all he did he fed me fairy tale. As 85% of other CP reader I have read with.
If you feel you aren't getting any benefit from readings, then I'd say that's a great resolve and best of luck.  I know you can do it!.  By the way, when you get a proverbial "fairy tale" reading, what exactly does that mean?  I'm not sure if I have had one  :(.  I'd be interested in knowing how to identify one.

elcaliente

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2012, 09:53:49 PM »
sorry, I meant to say that's a great resolution.

Offline question125

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2012, 10:00:52 PM »
@o  it really seems that CP is way to expensive.... way , way to expensive and there are so many good phychics referenced here to try with a lesser prince tag and more bag for the buck.
I have stayed away from CP totally becuase I definitely would end up being very frustrated. I record my sessions and  when I listen back I always find out I talk to darn much.. sigh I have to work on that.  What sense does that make to pay to hear myself talk...
lesson in progress of learning  :)
The best thing is that you learned a good lesson so no more CP for you  ... so congrats
:)

Offline luckymom

« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2012, 10:04:37 PM »
Don’t be too hard on yourself, abenimdumyam, we all deserve to mourn our past relationships. And GOD knows it is so hard that we keep falling for “false” hope. My wish for ALL of us, is to finally find PEACE.

Get those idiots back
Find new love
Or enjoy what we have now

Just my opinion :)

Offline oben

« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2012, 12:02:42 AM »
@smee2: fairy tale to me is "he is so in love with you, all he is thinking about is u, he can not even take his mind away from you for a sec and he s looking for a way to reach out to you, and I see him coming, you are just thinking about what happened between you but you have to think about the future, everything you can have together. All he wants is u and he will do anything to get you back...!!!" So this is a fairy tale reading to me

@question125: yes they are so expensive, unfortunately I learned about this forum after having already called over hundreds of them there, if i have known this forum before all I would call would be cookie, nsj, astrosarah, kisha and magical Sandra and raven11.

@luckymom: you are absolutely right, that is all I need to learn ;)

Offline question125

« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2012, 05:23:36 AM »
@o  yes indeed and you may want to add Mystikka and also sapphire21 to that Keen list.  They are amazing as well  :)

anything