Author Topic: Is anyone else feeling shitty like me  (Read 38534 times)

Offline Beachgirl333

Re: Is anyone else feeling shitty like me
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2011, 05:19:14 PM »
You know...I work in a place where a lot of the ppl think it is a great place to work and then you have those that dont want to go with the flow and then they dont like the job or the people.  I went on this site and read another comment on CP.  The lady said they asked her tokeep people on the phone...natalie does not stay on the phone.  Her readings are quick and she gets alot of comments.  Every business is like that some ppl agree and some dont. 

kirakira

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2011, 06:32:33 PM »
thanks for that, healer, I think we need to hear more stories from the inside, as most of us have questioned this company's ethics for a while now...

Offline kiki155

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2011, 09:56:49 PM »
I agree. I went through a phase where I was calling more than necessary. I have cut back, and I feel a lot better. It is so tempting to know what a psychic can see, but it is also just as exciting and fulfilling to live your life with trust in your own intuition.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2011, 11:33:47 PM »
"natalie does not stay on the phone.  Her readings are quick and she gets alot of comments. "

but she does tell everyone "long term and exclusive" and her predictions never happened. not a single one.

Offline cj

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2011, 12:07:51 AM »
who the hell has that kind of money? ????

I need to cut back period...hello...vacation! evry $50 counts

my intuition is all screwed up kiki lol...idk whats what anymore...and how to separate the fears from the hopes from the truth from the intuition

idk if natalie will be on "long term or exclusive" with cp much longer lol

Offline fm

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2011, 03:31:46 AM »
haha must be natalie's long term exclusive with everyone else must have earned her staff and customer favourite :P In anycase, i gave up calling Ps. Not even sure if they are accurate, they are expensive and obivously it is not morally right for their business model to raise charges like nothing. As much as how much pain we have or love our ex, we have to gauge what is the situation by reality and be realistic and objective about it. It is no point being so attached to things. I am sure you guys know what pain is, do we need to be miserable even more?

Offline cj

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2011, 03:51:10 AM »
nope..not worth the stress..love can certainly bring out the best and worst out of a person...so enough ab that fm...when are u coming to NY so I can squeeze ure baby face! lol
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 03:53:17 AM by cjean487 »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2011, 03:53:35 AM »
"not even sure if they are accurate, they are expensive and obviously it is not morally right for their business model to raise charges like nothing"

i know...the owners obviously dont care about the customers even though they act like they do. CP really is a sad business. i feel bad i support it, you are right those prices jump excessively high.

Offline fm

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2011, 04:03:52 AM »
no idea maybe late dec or early jan ... i see my cash flow ande leave forcast, its still a bit far off.

Offline cj

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2011, 04:06:31 AM »
true..hey and I might not even like you by then lol.. *just joking...hehe...let me know mister..well have a good old fun cold freezing time! *hope u drink? 8)

Offline Beachgirl333

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2011, 04:14:57 PM »
Healer
ur right...it is a waste of money to keep calling and wait and wait for somethying to happen.  I think we should just support one another on here. We are all smart enough to help one another figure it out .

I once was toold by a psychic that you shold only get 4 readings a year.  And also when they tell you not to make a move Dont!  Natalie told me not to contact him to let him come to me and everytime she ttold me that I contacted him somehow which I feel delayed the situation.   But when you see the person you know in ur heart if they love you or not and if they dont say anything then dont wait.  I find the time going ti slow for me bc im not dating anyone and I need to be but there isnt anyone here to date ...And if I meet someone they are always significantly younger then me....Im not rocking the cradle!

Offline cj

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2011, 05:54:45 PM »
lmao....well maybe rocking it for a bit isnt so bad  ??? :-\ :-X :P 8) ;) :) :D

positivethoughts

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2011, 01:24:57 PM »
Beachgirl - if it makes you feel better, Natalie (as well as 100 others) told me to not make contact, and I didn't - not once, and the timelines still get pushed out.
xxoo
PT

positivethoughts

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2011, 01:29:48 PM »
Actually, let me change what I just said. The timeline for the big outcome - a relationship - keeps getting pushed out. But timelines for phone/email contact have been accurate from Jacqueline, Alison, and a few times Michelle, Maryanne and Natalie. The little predictions give me hope for the big one.

Hang in there Beach girl. Sorry if you answered this but where are you from?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2011, 04:45:46 PM »
Let's boycott CP for a month!!!!

anything