Author Topic: Is anyone else feeling shitty like me  (Read 38891 times)

kirakira

Re: Is anyone else feeling shitty like me
« Reply #135 on: March 13, 2011, 03:16:32 AM »
Your poor furnace guy... give him a shot without all the anxiety!  I think he just doesn't know what to do or how!
I'd imagine he was at home if he was fbing.  But wow! What a small town indeed!  I wish someone would tell me why a couple dudes blew me off!!  ha!  Speaking of blowing off, I think I just wiped my slate clean!  I have no time for games.  hmph!
So wait... it's Saturday night... why aren't you two hanging out tonight exactly?  ??

positivethoughts

« Reply #136 on: March 13, 2011, 02:11:55 PM »
Is it me or has anyone else noticed that angel hasn't said a word about her ex-husband? Progress! 
 :)

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #137 on: March 13, 2011, 03:18:08 PM »
PT, wow! You better keep us updated on all this. Was that the very first time you spoke to Amy? How did you find her, among so many psychics on PS? She just started telling you all that without you mentioning anything?

Angel, lol, true, you haven't been talking about your ex-husband for a while now...hmmmmm

positivethoughts

« Reply #138 on: March 13, 2011, 03:28:16 PM »
Libra - it was one of those weird things win amy. Ive never.talked to her nor called psychic source. I decided.to checknout their web site and their psychics. You can view a list of all of.their psychics then I did a sort based on rating. She was toward top of list and I clicked on her to check out was reading her bio and she suddenly came on line so I thought it was too much of a coincidence. I said names date of birth and she started right in. After she said commitment phone.and runner I validated and filled her.in alittle but not much. She didn't waste time talking about past etc. Gave.me just the info I needed and I was on my way. According to her testimonals she.is good with timing. No fluff or blowing smoke.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #139 on: March 13, 2011, 04:05:32 PM »
Oh wow, well sounds like she knew the main issue right from the start. Keep us posted PT, I suggest that you don't call anyone to validate, just wait for the results. I'm so, so, so tempted to call for a reading, but my guides are telling me not to, so I can focus on present time and live my life now. Ugh, easier said than done.

positivethoughts

« Reply #140 on: March 13, 2011, 04:15:22 PM »
Sorry for the typos above. Using my phone. Thanks libra - she was my validation but as it turns out she was more then that. Im not calling anyone else for now.

How do they tell you to not call? You hear them say it? So cool.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #141 on: March 13, 2011, 04:55:14 PM »
I just hear a "voice" talking to me, it's always very direct, and simple advice. Anyone can develop this. I can't wait till school is over so I can focus on my connection with Them.

cm12345

« Reply #142 on: March 13, 2011, 05:01:58 PM »
PT--that's great about Amy.  I've never been on PS before, is it like CP where you call and make an appointment or do you just chose the psychic you want and wait for them to come online?  A $1 a minute is a great deal!!

positivethoughts

« Reply #143 on: March 13, 2011, 05:57:29 PM »
Cm1234 - it isn't that easy to get on with the more popular ones. You can't make appt nor wait in que. You literally have to watch online and if the psychic is available you call in. So if amy is scheduled from 9-12 you have to sit and watch for an opening. I think I had dumb luck.this am. Im.sure there are tricks to get in easier but Im clueless. I happen to be her first caller.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #144 on: March 13, 2011, 11:47:18 PM »
Has anyone had a reading with the other psychics listed on Ellen Hartwell's site, Arlene or Catarina Rose?  I'm just curious if anyone has ever tried them?

Offline cj

« Reply #145 on: March 14, 2011, 10:58:52 PM »
Libra, what exactly do you want to talk to psychics for? It seems like you're doing fine and you dont exactly look like you want your ex back.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 11:05:46 PM by cjean487 »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #146 on: March 15, 2011, 12:09:51 AM »
"Has anyone had a reading with the other psychics listed on Ellen Hartwell's site, Arlene or Catarina Rose?  I'm just curious if anyone has ever tried them?"

I have read with Catarina once, and also with Ellen. I believe Catarina started after Ellen informed her that she was psychic....so i dont know if she uses tools but i actually dont think she does. She is a good empath when i called her she said "okay now the first thing i got from your voice is that there is a lot of guys around you, are you dating a few guys or do you have lots of options?" and i was talking to a few guys...so i thought that was good but then she let me ask my questions and i will have to pull out my notes for you and compare them to Ellens....but yeah, i think she is slightly cheaper as well....but probably has less experience. Angel i havent been on here that much but will get my notes out for you.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #147 on: March 15, 2011, 01:27:35 AM »
Thanks CSK, I appreciate that!

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #148 on: March 15, 2011, 02:28:27 AM »
Cjean: I just got out of a major relationship that is 1, 2 I have career questions, 3 I want to connect more with my Spirit Guides, finally I do want to be in a happy relationship in near future, so there are lots of reasons to call CP  ::)

Offline Beachgirl333

« Reply #149 on: March 15, 2011, 02:44:29 AM »
Libra
Then you should call. But i think you are doing a great job on ur own connecting with ur Spirit Guides...i'm trying to practice myself. 

anything