Author Topic: Chante27 - are you on here  (Read 71 times)

Offline artsygirlms

  • Regular Members
  • *
  • Posts: 49
  • Karma: +0/-0
Chante27 - are you on here
« on: September 28, 2026, 12:28:40 PM »
Does anyone know bitwine user Chante27 and is she (or he) active on this board. I'd love to ask about some of their long term predictions . They post a lot of reviews, and I'd like to know their experience over longer periods of time with some advisors. Thanks!

Offline MAgirl

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 107
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Chante27 - are you on here
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2026, 08:37:45 AM »
Chante27 seems to give almost everyone an “excellent” rating with hearts, and I’ve never seen a negative or detailed review from her. There’s no real context, so I find her reviews not very helpful.
I’ve honestly wondered if she’s a bot or possibly someone hired by the website to leave reviews.

Offline artsygirlms

  • Regular Members
  • *
  • Posts: 49
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Chante27 - are you on here
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2026, 08:43:24 AM »
or i always imagine someone with endless money