Author Topic: The ex contacted me  (Read 18012 times)

Offline Seeker23

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
  • Karma: +0/-0
The ex contacted me
« on: December 26, 2018, 05:54:07 AM »
It's has been an interesting time. This morning I get a message from the ex-wife my boyfriend left me to go date for over a phone call. She was going through a divorce from another man at the time, too.

The text said, "I do not want him, he does not interest me, except a person from my past, you want him go have him?"

I am dying to know the other details. Between all the readings I gotten, including one that said in six months she will cheat on him." I would love to do a comparison.


He put me through emotional hell with all this.


All I have been asking a psychic or two....is who new is coming into my life?? Then I get this stuff and them focusing at times on the ex.


WHAT THE HELL MOMENT??
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 05:59:34 AM by Seeker23 »

Offline sawthelight

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1714
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: The ex contacted me
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 06:42:45 AM »
Am I reading this correctly.. the woman your ex left you for contacted you not the ex himself?

Offline Seeker23

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: The ex contacted me
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 07:00:56 AM »
Yes, she contacted me. Wild huh? The only thing that pisess me off is her saying nothing interests her about him. Just that he is someone from her past.

Then why did she do this? That whole thing upturned my world a bit. Wtf is wrong with her?

I remember some readings where the psychic told me. "She is just needing him as a back up, it will not be long term, they can see she is losing interest." Then timelines that have ,past, given.

I was given a reading she will cheat on him in 6 months. That timeline is very close to being up. Not sure and afraid to ask if that is what is going on.

I was always told, "he will contact you, he blah blah blah." That hasn't happen.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 07:06:42 AM by Seeker23 »

Offline sparky

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: The ex contacted me
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 07:09:03 AM »
Did someone predict that she would contact you?

Also it is just drama she is causing.  My guess she is being vindictive regarding something that happened between the two of them and texting you was her reason to get back at him in some way.  It could be that he mentioned your name to her and she figured since he did that that she would tell you that you can have him.  I am sure you will find out more info regarding the situation if your POI ends up talking to you.

Offline Seeker23

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: The ex contacted me
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2018, 03:12:24 PM »
Oh she created the drama back in March and April. Why this change?? Might mean she has someone else or cheated.

I do not have confirmatio n on that.


I have been the one so mind messed up with this and it is plausible it a mind "****" game going on and not funny.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 04:08:45 PM by Seeker23 »

Offline Seeker23

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: The ex contacted me
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2018, 12:08:00 AM »
Update: I had my confrontati on with this woman. We exchanged words majorily.

She felt like telling me he cried and felt remorse over him ending the marriage when she talked to him. Over 20 years ago.

 The thing is she divorced him and I know that for fact.

Then she kept saying I want to forget him and anyone associated with him and this nightmare.

But she keeps calling him and sits on his social media accounts.


I have a feeling this woman is playing a game and yes, thusly, creating drama.


This is bad. No psychic saw this coming.

When I said just go away. She tells me to go away. She is the one that told me go get him back, "I do not want him" i am not talking to him nor on social media accounts of his. There is no clarificati on on anyone or who that ended it and with him not talking.... I am going with this might be a game to mess with me. Either way, I am getting intensely pissed off with it.


Guess who is silent? But she tells me to ask him about her conversatio ns with her...Why would I care?

This ***** is playing with me...I swear...it has to be play. And not funny.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 12:13:14 AM by Seeker23 »

Offline Seeker23

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: The ex contacted me
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2018, 03:59:25 AM »
I wish someone could read this woman and what is, exactly, going on.


I asked one psychic to give me a reading in regards to her. Because i sense something is up.

Why tell someone, "go get him back." The bemoan all this other stuff. It sounds like a complete game.


The readings is following:

Dear as i see that she is not in his state they live away

she is thinking about to develope relation with him


but i see that he will not be with her anymore

I see that they are not together

if you see his heart his heart is telling him about to be with you


i see that from now he will get rid of her

he really dont said i love you to her



i see that she will be with another guy


he is ending t=with her


she dont know that he is going to leave her

when he will leave her she will be with someone else

he will apologize you

i see time is not so far when you will be in stronger and deeper relatinship with him

Dear as i see that within a month she will be away and he will be close to you

i see in the end of january there will be change

Dear as i see that she will not around him anymore


his heart always tell him about you and talk about you

I SEE THAT HE IS NOT IN LOVE WITH HER


i see that he just look at her as a friend

there is nothing in between both of them








« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 04:18:23 AM by Seeker23 »

Offline jhuskindle

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 488
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: The ex contacted me
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2018, 08:02:38 AM »
Looks like a woman who is convinced he is cheating. She would confront women she thinks are the other one any time they fight or whatever. She’s likely cheating on him and projecting.

Offline Seeker23

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: The ex contacted me
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2018, 11:51:39 AM »
I do not have contact with him. So she is way out of line to fish for anything with me.

He is just silent and doing all the talking.

Beyond bizarre twist to this that she is doing all the talking. I doubt he will ever say anything especially after this exchange.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 11:53:55 AM by Seeker23 »

Offline Seeker23

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: The ex contacted me
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2018, 06:18:32 PM »
Yeah, I tried a new one. Likely, full of it.

There is one, if what is stated as true, that told me months ago that she was losing interest. In 5-6 months she would be permantely gone. I think the name was Marian.

If this woman is not playing a game. Then her reading is the closet to what is happening.

But to be honest, at this moment, I do not see this guy in love with me, at all. I think it is bull with some of these psychics. If he really was, he would of reached out, he would of never been with her."

It is up in the air now as to what she is trying to pull with me now. I wish there was someone that could read this woman...

It is a sick game to be played with someone.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 06:37:44 PM by Seeker23 »

Offline psychic girls

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 320
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: The ex contacted me
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2018, 01:11:39 AM »
I wish someone could read this woman and what is, exactly, going on.


I asked one psychic to give me a reading in regards to her. Because i sense something is up.

Why tell someone, "go get him back." The bemoan all this other stuff. It sounds like a complete game.


The readings is following:

Dear as i see that she is not in his state they live away

she is thinking about to develope relation with him


but i see that he will not be with her anymore

I see that they are not together

if you see his heart his heart is telling him about to be with you


i see that from now he will get rid of her

he really dont said i love you to her



i see that she will be with another guy


he is ending t=with her


she dont know that he is going to leave her

when he will leave her she will be with someone else

he will apologize you

i see time is not so far when you will be in stronger and deeper relatinship with him

Dear as i see that within a month she will be away and he will be close to you

i see in the end of january there will be change

Dear as i see that she will not around him anymore


his heart always tell him about you and talk about you

I SEE THAT HE IS NOT IN LOVE WITH HER


i see that he just look at her as a friend

there is nothing in between both of them
Same stock line that they give to everyone. Even I can do it lol. It seem like 9 out of 10 times you'll get a reading like this LOL.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 01:13:32 AM by psychic girls »

Offline Apalm831

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 480
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: The ex contacted me
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2018, 01:42:16 AM »
Anytime anyone starts saying “Dear...” just hang up. Believe me.

Offline sawthelight

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1714
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: The ex contacted me
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2018, 05:45:25 AM »
Anytime anyone starts saying “Dear...” just hang up. Believe me.


Lol yessss

Offline jhuskindle

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 488
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: The ex contacted me
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2018, 07:29:04 AM »
Pet names is #5 on my red flag for cold read

Offline Seeker23

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: The ex contacted me
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2019, 01:42:34 AM »
Well, I had a new reading. This time the psychic said:

*The angels are saying that  (Name emittted) can in a very scary way, choose to all of a sudden shut off, be cold, numb, silent.
That is what the angels are showing him doing right now and in the near future
of 2019.

*they keep showing him cold and unresponsiv e 
do not let this kill you anymore

your guardian angels keep showing big warning


When I asked her if this woman is playing a sick game:

*yes a sick game


Because of what I was told and trying to make sense of what she told me. In a drunken state on New Years, I tried to reach out to him. He did not respond, yet or at all.

in his free will choices and feelings and outlook of his life he wants to live exactly how he is living


and he doesn't want to have the love and light and happiness

he wants to have a lot of darkness


his guardian angels are showing him talking to several other women


and that women you spoke to, it is true, that she has pushed him away a lot


but she plays games

and she is evil


nothing anyone says or does is going to change him


because (Name emitted) WANTS TO LIVE LIKE THIS

you must CHOOSE to love yourself and put YOU first

that he will be cold, numb, silent, and you don't deserve that treatment

nothing has anything to do with her or anyone else


If what this psychic is saying is true unlike all others, this woman that contacted me saying "go get him back, she doesn't want him". Played a very sick and twisted game with someone. Wow, my opinions were that at the beginning.

To any woman that has had a man play with him like this, lie about loving, caring, etc. YOU HAVE MY UTMOST SYMPATHY.

But these psychics have had me so confused.

This one was not manipulativ e with "dear, sweetie, etc.". She really did not tell what you wanted to hear. It was "in your face".
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 01:45:44 AM by Seeker23 »