Author Topic: THE END  (Read 504243 times)

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #150 on: September 12, 2019, 05:05:38 PM »
Right!

Bwhahahaha haha 🤣! Girl our cycles synced up!

OK SO....crazy thing just happened with POI 1.

Remember he is POI 1 for a reason...he is the reason I started this whole thread.

I just saw him last night (actually being seeing him a bit more lately).

BUT OUT OF THE BLUE HE CALLS ME AND SAYS HE WANTS TO SEE ME MORE OFTEN.

LIKE WHAT THE HELL - Kisha and Cookie been telling me this for MONTHS.

I know we wont be in a relationshi p - because I dont want to, but Ill be dammed. Lol

It's like everything on this board happens in waves lol! but i'm like all the posts today. it's like we're all on the same cycle or something  ;D

Everything sucked until it didn't. Lol

Offline Girly1998

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 282
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #151 on: September 12, 2019, 05:16:05 PM »
Bwhahahaha haha 🤣! Girl our cycles synced up!

OK SO....crazy thing just happened with POI 1.

Remember he is POI 1 for a reason...he is the reason I started this whole thread.

I just saw him last night (actually being seeing him a bit more lately).

BUT OUT OF THE BLUE HE CALLS ME AND SAYS HE WANTS TO SEE ME MORE OFTEN.

LIKE WHAT THE HELL - Kisha and Cookie been telling me this for MONTHS.

I know we wont be in a relationshi p - because I dont want to, but Ill be dammed. Lol

It's like everything on this board happens in waves lol! but i'm like all the posts today. it's like we're all on the same cycle or something  ;D

Everything sucked until it didn't. Lol

I need some of y’all to sprinkle some of that magic over my way.

Offline Fidget1028

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1719
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #152 on: September 12, 2019, 05:51:08 PM »
Bwhahahaha haha 🤣! Girl our cycles synced up!

OK SO....crazy thing just happened with POI 1.

Remember he is POI 1 for a reason...he is the reason I started this whole thread.

I just saw him last night (actually being seeing him a bit more lately).

BUT OUT OF THE BLUE HE CALLS ME AND SAYS HE WANTS TO SEE ME MORE OFTEN.

LIKE WHAT THE HELL - Kisha and Cookie been telling me this for MONTHS.

I know we wont be in a relationshi p - because I dont want to, but Ill be dammed. Lol

It's like everything on this board happens in waves lol! but i'm like all the posts today. it's like we're all on the same cycle or something  ;D

Everything sucked until it didn't. Lol

I need some of y’all to sprinkle some of that magic over my way.

I hear ya, but in all fairness, this is the first time anything good manifested for me in years. I'm a bit overdue. I also think it's not a coincidence that it's happening after I threw in the towel on everything. 😑

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #153 on: November 07, 2019, 03:13:22 PM »
On the upcoming episode of the *Sparkle Show*....

"The GHOST of Recent Past"

🗣POI 4 CAME BACK JUST AS COOKIE PREDICTED

Haven’t updated in a while, but she and Kisha said this man wasn’t out of my life. And although I blocked him - he found me on WhatsApp

For those of you who have followed my story - I’m sure you’re not surprised.
For those of you who are new to the story - I went on a trip to see this guy - 5hrs away from where I live. Mattie predicted us planning this trip but didn’t say he would STAND ME UP when I got there. Totally told me that he wasn’t be able to pick me up told me turnaround and go back home.

So I know you all are DYING to know what he told me - why he didn’t show up.
Dude apologized a million times and said he got ARRESTED ON A DUI AND HAD A GOOD LAWYER SO ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS PAY A HEFTY FINE



MEANWHILE - Cookie saw him with his GIRLFRIEND and specificall y told me that the woman was the reason....

Just wanted to sprinkle that tidbit on the board today

Oh POI 1 is still around somewhere lol
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 04:48:37 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Bean82

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 59
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #154 on: November 07, 2019, 03:44:26 PM »
Oh my gosh!! That’s crazy!

ladya

  • Guest
Re: THE END
« Reply #155 on: November 07, 2019, 03:53:48 PM »
thats crazy! maybe cookie is wrong?

Offline Zzib

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 56
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #156 on: November 07, 2019, 04:01:25 PM »
🗣POI 4 CAME BACK JUST AS COOKIE PREDICTED

Haven’t updated in a while, but she and Kisha said this man wasn’t out of my life. And although I blocked him - he found me on WhatsApp

For those of you who have followed my story - I’m sure you’re not surprised.
For those of you who are new to the story - I went on a trip to see this guy - 5hrs away from where I live. Mattie predicted us planning this trip but didn’t say he would STAND ME UP when I got there. Totally told me that he wasn’t be able to pick me up told me turnaround and go back home.

So I know you all are DYING to know what he told me - why he didn’t show up.
Dude apologized a million times and said he got ARRESTED ON A DUI AND HAD A GOOD LAWYER SO ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS PAY A HEFTY FINE



MEANWHILE - Cookie saw him with his GIRLFRIEND and specificall y told me that the woman was the reason....

Just wanted to sprinkle that tidbit on the board today

Oh POI 1 is still around somewhere lol

Omg I read your story back then, never thought the guy would come back apologizing, what did you tell him? Did you believe him?

Offline Fidget1028

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1719
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #157 on: November 07, 2019, 04:01:43 PM »
I'd go with the woman story. It sounded like he was "occupied". Regardless of the reason though, he's pond slime.

Offline marciamia

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 655
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #158 on: November 07, 2019, 04:31:34 PM »
🗣POI 4 CAME BACK JUST AS COOKIE PREDICTED

Haven’t updated in a while, but she and Kisha said this man wasn’t out of my life. And although I blocked him - he found me on WhatsApp

For those of you who have followed my story - I’m sure you’re not surprised.
For those of you who are new to the story - I went on a trip to see this guy - 5hrs away from where I live. Mattie predicted us planning this trip but didn’t say he would STAND ME UP when I got there. Totally told me that he wasn’t be able to pick me up told me turnaround and go back home.

So I know you all are DYING to know what he told me - why he didn’t show up.
Dude apologized a million times and said he got ARRESTED ON A DUI AND HAD A GOOD LAWYER SO ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS PAY A HEFTY FINE



MEANWHILE - Cookie saw him with his GIRLFRIEND and specificall y told me that the woman was the reason....

Just wanted to sprinkle that tidbit on the board today

Oh POI 1 is still around somewhere lol

That shit is public record, too.... do some research and find out if it’s legit 😂

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #159 on: November 07, 2019, 04:36:05 PM »
Here are my thoughts:


Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #160 on: November 07, 2019, 04:42:11 PM »
Cookie specificall y told me -

"There is a man who comes out of hiding"
"When he gets over the SHAME - he will come out of hiding"
She also said “he could tell you a story about what happened”...oh he sure did lol


In an earlier reading she said
"He is not out of your life - he is going to want to see you and come to visit and explain what happened"

I asked her to described what he looks like:

"Well, well he looks like a dark person, doesn't necessarily mean that he is black, he is tall, likes to travel and has an accent"

Yep that was POI4 (he is East Indian, but from Canada) and travels for work.

Now - I honestly do not believe him AT ALL. This is where I'll take a Reader's word over what he is telling me.
BUTTTT - the fact that she said he has SHAME for what he did - did match how apologetic he was. However, I hadnt heard from him in 2 months since the incident. He told me the reason was because he felt like shit and felt so bad to have abondoned me like that ...

Then had the nerve to ask to see me for THANKSGIVIN G

These men lol
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 08:16:28 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #161 on: November 07, 2019, 04:51:33 PM »
On the upcoming episode of the *Sparkle Show*....

"The GHOST of Recent Past"

🗣POI 4 CAME BACK JUST AS COOKIE PREDICTED

Haven’t updated in a while, but she and Kisha said this man wasn’t out of my life. And although I blocked him - he found me on WhatsApp

For those of you who have followed my story - I’m sure you’re not surprised.
For those of you who are new to the story - I went on a trip to see this guy - 5hrs away from where I live. Mattie predicted us planning this trip but didn’t say he would STAND ME UP when I got there. Totally told me that he wasn’t be able to pick me up told me turnaround and go back home.

So I know you all are DYING to know what he told me - why he didn’t show up.
Dude apologized a million times and said he got ARRESTED ON A DUI AND HAD A GOOD LAWYER SO ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS PAY A HEFTY FINE



MEANWHILE - Cookie saw him with his GIRLFRIEND and specificall y told me that the woman was the reason....

Just wanted to sprinkle that tidbit on the board today

Oh POI 1 is still around somewhere lol

That shit is public record, too.... do some research and find out if it’s legit 😂

Girlllll ha I have noooo time for the shenanigans! I know he is lyyy--eenggg lol

Yaz88

  • Guest
Re: THE END
« Reply #162 on: November 07, 2019, 05:31:32 PM »
On the upcoming episode of the *Sparkle Show*....

"The GHOST of Recent Past"

🗣POI 4 CAME BACK JUST AS COOKIE PREDICTED

Haven’t updated in a while, but she and Kisha said this man wasn’t out of my life. And although I blocked him - he found me on WhatsApp

For those of you who have followed my story - I’m sure you’re not surprised.
For those of you who are new to the story - I went on a trip to see this guy - 5hrs away from where I live. Mattie predicted us planning this trip but didn’t say he would STAND ME UP when I got there. Totally told me that he wasn’t be able to pick me up told me turnaround and go back home.

So I know you all are DYING to know what he told me - why he didn’t show up.
Dude apologized a million times and said he got ARRESTED ON A DUI AND HAD A GOOD LAWYER SO ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS PAY A HEFTY FINE



MEANWHILE - Cookie saw him with his GIRLFRIEND and specificall y told me that the woman was the reason....

Just wanted to sprinkle that tidbit on the board today

Oh POI 1 is still around somewhere lol

If you know the county where he lives you can probably pull a court record of his DUI arrest IF he’s telling the truth.

Offline Sparkle002

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1547
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: THE END
« Reply #163 on: November 07, 2019, 05:41:18 PM »
On the upcoming episode of the *Sparkle Show*....

"The GHOST of Recent Past"

🗣POI 4 CAME BACK JUST AS COOKIE PREDICTED

Haven’t updated in a while, but she and Kisha said this man wasn’t out of my life. And although I blocked him - he found me on WhatsApp

For those of you who have followed my story - I’m sure you’re not surprised.
For those of you who are new to the story - I went on a trip to see this guy - 5hrs away from where I live. Mattie predicted us planning this trip but didn’t say he would STAND ME UP when I got there. Totally told me that he wasn’t be able to pick me up told me turnaround and go back home.

So I know you all are DYING to know what he told me - why he didn’t show up.
Dude apologized a million times and said he got ARRESTED ON A DUI AND HAD A GOOD LAWYER SO ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS PAY A HEFTY FINE



MEANWHILE - Cookie saw him with his GIRLFRIEND and specificall y told me that the woman was the reason....

Just wanted to sprinkle that tidbit on the board today

Oh POI 1 is still around somewhere lol

If you know the county where he lives you can probably pull a court record of his DUI arrest IF he’s telling the truth.

He is from/lives in Canada 😩 and he said he got it in San Antonio (where I traveled to meet him)

Cookie and QOC said that he wasn’t even there🤦‍♀️

Oh man if I was emotionally invested I’d definitely look into it ...but nah

Thanks for the feedback tho! LOL

Yaz88

  • Guest
Re: THE END
« Reply #164 on: November 07, 2019, 06:40:00 PM »
On the upcoming episode of the *Sparkle Show*....

"The GHOST of Recent Past"

🗣POI 4 CAME BACK JUST AS COOKIE PREDICTED

Haven’t updated in a while, but she and Kisha said this man wasn’t out of my life. And although I blocked him - he found me on WhatsApp

For those of you who have followed my story - I’m sure you’re not surprised.
For those of you who are new to the story - I went on a trip to see this guy - 5hrs away from where I live. Mattie predicted us planning this trip but didn’t say he would STAND ME UP when I got there. Totally told me that he wasn’t be able to pick me up told me turnaround and go back home.

So I know you all are DYING to know what he told me - why he didn’t show up.
Dude apologized a million times and said he got ARRESTED ON A DUI AND HAD A GOOD LAWYER SO ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS PAY A HEFTY FINE



MEANWHILE - Cookie saw him with his GIRLFRIEND and specificall y told me that the woman was the reason....

Just wanted to sprinkle that tidbit on the board today

Oh POI 1 is still around somewhere lol

If you know the county where he lives you can probably pull a court record of his DUI arrest IF he’s telling the truth.

He is from/lives in Canada 😩 and he said he got it in San Antonio (where I traveled to meet him)

Cookie and QOC said that he wasn’t even there🤦‍♀️

Oh man if I was emotionally invested I’d definitely look into it ...but nah

Thanks for the feedback tho! LOL

LOL I smell a rat!  How convenient to get a DUI in the very town you were supposed to meet someone shortly before you were supposed to meet said person.  This time I agree the psychics are right!