Author Topic: Golden Dawn Tarot  (Read 79758 times)

Offline Chitowngirl

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 300
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Golden Dawn Tarot
« Reply #60 on: Today at 11:52:45 AM »
She’s been fairly accurate for me although not completely. I see tarot readings as snap shots in time, and can give you an idea on the immediate future. Long-term can be totally different although it may take some time. Some readers are more hopeful and some lean more to the negative regarding relationshi ps and I think she seems to be one who reads the cards in such a way that people find it kind of depressing. Take heart though-tomorrow is a new day and anything can happen. If you can, try another reader or two and see if they’re seeing similar things.

Yes, I agree with you here, I don't think tarot really can predict out into the distant future. I guess we'll see but I don't feel great about my present outcome.