Psychic Reviews

Relationship Psychology Discussions => My Story => Topic started by: melancholia on October 10, 2012, 08:50:38 PM

Title: Could you guys try being right about big, HAPPY things for once?
Post by: melancholia on October 10, 2012, 08:50:38 PM
-edit-
Title: Re: Could you guys try being right about big, HAPPY things for once?
Post by: Furah2fun on October 10, 2012, 11:33:14 PM
Oh no!! Why are they always right on bad things?? So sorry to hear. Hopefully the situation with your SM is promising!!
Title: Re: Could you guys try being right about big, HAPPY things for once?
Post by: Angiereern on October 11, 2012, 04:11:05 AM
Hi,

I've been on this forum for awhile but I've been a little shy about posting. Somnus I'm really sorry to hear about your bf. Some men never grow up. I've just gone through something similar ( filling my head with bs about a future together) and he's 31. I read with London recently and she seemed to pick up a lot. I was just wondering what exactly,  if anything, did you tell her about your bf. Did you give her any info up front or did she just know?
Title: Re: Could you guys try being right about big, HAPPY things for once?
Post by: Luckystar on October 11, 2012, 02:13:57 PM
Somnus are you talking about London from CP?

I had a few readings with her in the past, she seemed to pick up on some things but was totally off on other things and her predictions . Did anyone else have luck with her?
Title: Re: Could you guys try being right about big, HAPPY things for once?
Post by: melancholia on October 11, 2012, 04:39:43 PM
Thanks, everyone.

@Luckystar - Yep, it's London on CP.

@Angiereern - The only thing I told her was that I was worried because he seemed distant and I wasn't sure what to think.  She has never, ever before predicted a guy being unfaithful to me, so it was kind of a surprise when she came out with this prediction.