Psychic Reviews

Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions => Keen.com => Topic started by: Caroline10 on October 03, 2026, 01:59:23 PM

Title: These readers were right: Skald, AnM, Find Your Spirit, etc
Post by: Caroline10 on October 03, 2026, 01:59:23 PM
I went on a little bit of a binge after going having a break from communicati on with a long-term friend. Without contact my anxiety went up and well, I read with a few people. Ok, more than a few but I think so many of us have been there!

I wanted to share that these readers were mostly correct on what would happen, when, feelings. Etc.

Skald-completely accurate on timing and feelings

Anm-really nice and easy to talk to and she was right

Find Your Spirit-a couple wacky things that didn’t make sense but it could be I didn’t know about them. She was very accurate though overall, on timing and feelings

Rebecca Lynn and Melissa Star-both chat and both pretty accurate

Eve Light-she was also spot on

Regina Jacks-I thought maybe I was getting a fairytale so I was unsure about the reading. She too was pretty accurate.

Norah Jones-funny and picked up on some things

I think everyone is under $5 per minute except Find Your Spirit, but I’m slowing way down on readings. I’ve found that everything that happens is a snapshot in time and temporary-and that everything can change depending on circumstanc es. I was really surprised to see my poi again and that it was positive. I don’t know what will happen from here on out, but I kind of feel like I have faith that things sometimes do work out even if it’s only for a little while. If I read again, I’d go with any of those readings especially Skald, AnM and Cind Your Spirit.


Title: Re: These readers were right: Skald, AnM, Find Your Spirit, etc
Post by: Mountaingoat on October 03, 2026, 04:35:03 PM
Anm35 was entirely wrong for me and flip flopped couple of times.
It’s a fairytale reader in my book sorry.
Nothing she predicted came through. It’s been over a year now.
Title: Re: These readers were right: Skald, AnM, Find Your Spirit, etc
Post by: Caroline10 on October 03, 2026, 05:25:50 PM
I’m sorry. I hope there’s another reader out there that can help. I think my questions were pretty general at least enough to see what could happen next. Most of my other readings prior to this didn’t really work out. Either total fairytales or extremely negative.
Title: Re: These readers were right: Skald, AnM, Find Your Spirit, etc
Post by: Mountaingoat on October 04, 2026, 09:59:55 AM
Your belief that we ‘must get help’ from keen advisors is quite a bit worrisome.

If that’s what you need in your life, you do you.

I could say few more things about this but I’ll leave at that. Best of luck to you.
Title: Re: These readers were right: Skald, AnM, Find Your Spirit, etc
Post by: Caroline10 on October 04, 2026, 08:18:28 PM
Wow. It’s not my belief at all that you must get help from a keen advisor or any psychic. If you choose to get a reading, my hope is that there is an advisor that can help. That’s way different than thinking that anyone is in need of help.

I have been on this forum to be supportive and to give people hope. I have never said anything negative about anyone and have only acknowledge d that I have binged, that was my experience, and I wanted to help…isn’t that what this is here for?

At any rate, anyone feeling like people who have had bad experiences share those experiences and my wish for them, and for you, that you feel listened and understood.

I’m not going to say anymore, so I’m sorry you chose to read this situation in a negative light.