Psychic Reviews

Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions => Bitwine => Topic started by: artsygirlms on September 28, 2026, 12:28:40 PM

Title: Chante27 - are you on here
Post by: artsygirlms on September 28, 2026, 12:28:40 PM
Does anyone know bitwine user Chante27 and is she (or he) active on this board. I'd love to ask about some of their long term predictions . They post a lot of reviews, and I'd like to know their experience over longer periods of time with some advisors. Thanks!
Title: Re: Chante27 - are you on here
Post by: MAgirl on October 02, 2026, 08:37:45 AM
Chante27 seems to give almost everyone an “excellent” rating with hearts, and I’ve never seen a negative or detailed review from her. There’s no real context, so I find her reviews not very helpful.
I’ve honestly wondered if she’s a bot or possibly someone hired by the website to leave reviews.
Title: Re: Chante27 - are you on here
Post by: artsygirlms on October 02, 2026, 08:43:24 AM
or i always imagine someone with endless money