Psychic Reviews

Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions => CaliforniaPsychics.com => Topic started by: roxthefox on August 07, 2012, 10:55:13 AM

Title: Jesse?
Post by: roxthefox on August 07, 2012, 10:55:13 AM
Has anyone read with Psychic Jesse from CP? I left terrible feedback for Jacqueline, because none of her predictions came true, and on top, I found her to be a horrible psychic. She answered yes/no questions, and nothing beyond that- no insight. I was then contact by a rep at CP to investigate further into why I was so disappointe d with Jacqueline and then 'compensate' me for it, if you will (which explains why there is never any negative feedback. CP will never put negative testimonial s online). Well, the rep recommended Psychic Jesse to me.

I spoke to Jesse for about 15 minutes, which is the longest I've spoken to a psychic on CP. I've spoken to Jacqueline and Uli, both who underwhelme d me and were wrong about their predictions . Jesse provided a LOT of insight (she talked for 15 minutes straight) and it was all stuff that resonated with me. The trajectory that my life is on right now, I can fully see her predictions happening- they make SENSE to me. The stuff she said to me wasn't vague that could be applied to anyone, but specificall y for me, so I was pleased with my reading. The predictions are still a few months down the line, so I can't say if she's dead accurate about the future, but I can say that she's not 'guessing' based on the info you give her.

Anyone else read with her? Can you share your experiences please?
Title: Re: Jesse?
Post by: roxthefox on August 09, 2012, 08:19:17 AM
My predictions are also for October, and are positive. Hopefully she ain't telling everyone the same news!  :-\
Title: Re: Jesse?
Post by: tjoy12 on August 09, 2012, 10:53:16 AM
Yea. I didn't like Jacqueline at all.

Actually, she gave me the most unrealistic predictions . She gave me 3 that ALL did not pan out.
Title: Re: Jesse?
Post by: roxthefox on August 13, 2012, 08:48:26 AM
I'm at a loss to explain why Jacqueline has so many callers and positive reviews (although CP only posts positive reviews). She basically tells you what you want to hear!
Title: Re: Jesse?
Post by: Luckystar on August 13, 2012, 09:30:30 AM
I never understood that either. It is odd but i found over time that the few accurate readers on CP were the cheaper ones i read with. The "fairytale" readers usually have the higher (OUTRAGEOUS) rates.
Title: Re: Jesse?
Post by: roxthefox on August 17, 2012, 02:45:41 PM
so is Jesse a fairytale reader then?
Title: Re: Jesse?
Post by: Jade65 on August 18, 2012, 05:42:14 AM
Hi roxthefox  :)

Just my 2 cents here but I read with Jesse about 7 years ago.. had a few really long readings with her and loved her but sadly nothing she ever said came true.. I don't know what she was seeing?? The person has come and gone and I've already moved back from where I was living for 4 years so no chance it's still going to happen. Disappointi ng but she is very nice I know... Best~
Title: Re: Jesse?
Post by: BellaLife on August 18, 2012, 06:00:35 AM
Jade....was this a ex that Jesse gave u a prediction on?
Title: Re: Jesse?
Post by: Jade65 on August 18, 2012, 07:04:04 AM
Yes Bella, this was my ex years ago.. she said he would come back and you know at one point he tried 4 years later but he was already married to someone else  >:( I really loved reading with her but her timing was definitely wrong. She's lovely though as I remember but I just never called her again after that.. hope she works for others better than me! xx
Title: Re: Jesse?
Post by: kandyna on April 20, 2021, 01:21:23 PM
bump???? I enjoyed the reading she doesnt seems to be a fairytale reader so far but idk ill wait till june to realy know... is she good with predicting?
Title: Re: Jesse?
Post by: TeaAndCookies on May 02, 2021, 01:51:47 PM
I called her about three times total last year. First two readings she seemed to get present situation correct. Third reading was a complete flip flop of the first two. Her reading was completely the opposite. I was very confused and decided to save my money. It’s hard to get a reading with her, and you need about 15-20 minutes. Also, she turned out to be wrong. I hope others connect better with her.