Psychic Reviews

Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions => Bitwine => Topic started by: sugarsky on November 08, 2024, 11:26:26 PM

Title: The Ava Oracle
Post by: sugarsky on November 08, 2024, 11:26:26 PM
Just curious if anyone has tried this reader on Bitwine 🌟
Title: Re: The Ava Oracle
Post by: sugarsky on September 21, 2025, 03:06:19 PM
Bumping this - curious of any experiences
Title: Re: The Ava Oracle
Post by: Dejatu on August 30, 2026, 08:01:00 AM
I’ve read with Ava a handful of times becuase of a really frustrating situation with my POI.

With my last POI, she was really correct on how things would play out. She had mentioned that he’d basically closed the door on things but that we’d prob speak in the future just nothing more. That was correct. I see him at a place I frequent and he was actually excited to see me back there after a few months of not going,  but nothings come from it. I’ve also moved on from that situation and I’m okay with us being acquaintanc es at this point.

For current POI, I went back since she was honest about last person, and so far she’s nailed the present. There have been somethings I can’t 100% verify but she’s pretty spot on with how he’s moving etc. TBD on outcome.