Psychic Reviews

Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions => Storefront Psychics & Online Services => Topic started by: Frideswide on October 26, 2023, 07:52:19 AM

Title: Psychic Ari Blocked me
Post by: Frideswide on October 26, 2023, 07:52:19 AM
So, after months of trying to get a reading with psychic Ari on bitwine, I was finally able to catch her. As soon as I asked my question, it was a general love read, she blocked me. I was quite taken aback. I never interacted with her before so I don't understand. Maybe she didn't like my energy or something. Thoughts?
Title: Re: Psychic Ari Blocked me
Post by: Chitowngirl on October 26, 2023, 07:56:48 AM
So, after months of trying to get a reading with psychic Ari on bitwine, I was finally able to catch her. As soon as I asked my question, it was a general love read, she blocked me. I was quite taken aback. I never interacted with her before so I don't understand. Maybe she didn't like my energy or something. Thoughts?

She's SUUUUUPER sensitive and no I don't mean psychic abilities. I don't know if I'm blocked or not but I had written just an okay/average review of her on Bitwine and she HAD to say something about it. I wasn't impressed with her really. This forum is 50/50 on her but I know she has lurkers here or maybe she herself lurks on here? I don't know and it doesn't even really matter because I wouldn't even go back to her but I don't understand why she'd block you if everything seemed fine. Sometimes I wonder if Bitwine is jacked because people seem to get blocked a lot and without reasonable cause so who the heck knows?
Title: Re: Psychic Ari Blocked me
Post by: saxenaniks on October 26, 2023, 09:18:24 AM
Ari got nothing right for me.....
Title: Re: Psychic Ari Blocked me
Post by: starempress on March 10, 2024, 05:52:50 PM
Just so you know,  most readers know what reviews you have left.  Especially on bitwine, so if you have left lost of neutrals or negatives.. . they will not read for you.



So, after months of trying to get a reading with psychic Ari on bitwine, I was finally able to catch her. As soon as I asked my question, it was a general love read, she blocked me. I was quite taken aback. I never interacted with her before so I don't understand. Maybe she didn't like my energy or something. Thoughts?