Psychic Reviews

Relationship Psychology Discussions => The Vent => Topic started by: smilegodlovesu77 on July 25, 2022, 09:24:19 AM

Title: 95% percent of psychics are frauds
Post by: smilegodlovesu77 on July 25, 2022, 09:24:19 AM
I feel you can get better readings by pulling cards digitally for your self from sites like ifate.com.
Title: Re: 95% percent of psychics are frauds
Post by: aquagirl on July 26, 2022, 09:05:41 AM
people who make these types of statements usually have unrealistic expectation s and truly don't understand how all of this works. While, yes there are frauds out there, I wouldn't say its as high as you think. It depends on where you're going as well.
Title: Re: 95% percent of psychics are frauds
Post by: Truthfromrosie on July 26, 2022, 02:15:57 PM
Given the thousands and thousands upon thousands of people offering psychic services, I think 95% is actually likely to be a pretty accurate figure of how many do not possess the kind/level of ability that they tell their customers that they do. Unrealistic expectation s (if at all) are borne out of the unrealistic portrayal given by these people as to what they’re able to do.
Title: Re: 95% percent of psychics are frauds
Post by: Apalm831 on July 26, 2022, 04:23:06 PM
I think that is fair to say, yes. Almost everyone who does this for money is a fraud. It's a bit sad as well. Many of these readers seem to exploit a clients anxiety and feed them lines that could potentially keep them returning. For people that binge, readings are very addictive and a strange drug. Getting some sort of positive affirmation from someone you believe to have the ability to 'see the future' gives your brain that quick hit of dopamine and, if you're not careful, will quickly suck you in. I've been doing this for 6 or 7 years now, and I can safely say MOST people who do this as a career are completely and totally fake. It's not hard to cold read someone, to infer the nature of a situation based on the question asked, the way it is asked, etc. I've also seen readers who straight up google people. That being said, there's still two readers who I do believe are absolutely real and have told me things past present and future that no one could have possibly known. I've tried tricking them both with burner numbers, fake names, fake emails, with holding specific information and they both have left me legitimatel y shocked. So... is it fake? No, it's real. The problem is it's really hard to find the people that are real but I'm glad I did. Example, I would've gotten into some serious legal hot water if it hadn't been Cookie randomly telling me that I would be sued for unpaid debts. I had never asked about it, or even thought about it, but then it happened and played out exactly as she stated. Had it not been for her informing me of that, I wouldn't have been prepared by going into consolidati on and having a lawyer ready. There's no way she could've possibly known this, not even I had known this.

It's real, if that's an consolation . But, yeah 95% fake. I'd go a step farther and say 99%.

And no, flipping digital cards isn't going to give you any sort of accurate insight. Those are completely generated by a random script.
Title: Re: 95% percent of psychics are frauds
Post by: Truthfromrosie on July 26, 2022, 05:15:53 PM
I think that is fair to say, yes. Almost everyone who does this for money is a fraud. It's a bit sad as well. Many of these readers seem to exploit a clients anxiety and feed them lines that could potentially keep them returning. For people that binge, readings are very addictive and a strange drug. Getting some sort of positive affirmation from someone you believe to have the ability to 'see the future' gives your brain that quick hit of dopamine and, if you're not careful, will quickly suck you in. I've been doing this for 6 or 7 years now, and I can safely say MOST people who do this as a career are completely and totally fake. It's not hard to cold read someone, to infer the nature of a situation based on the question asked, the way it is asked, etc. I've also seen readers who straight up google people. That being said, there's still two readers who I do believe are absolutely real and have told me things past present and future that no one could have possibly known. I've tried tricking them both with burner numbers, fake names, fake emails, with holding specific information and they both have left me legitimatel y shocked. So... is it fake? No, it's real. The problem is it's really hard to find the people that are real but I'm glad I did. Example, I would've gotten into some serious legal hot water if it hadn't been Cookie randomly telling me that I would be sued for unpaid debts. I had never asked about it, or even thought about it, but then it happened and played out exactly as she stated. Had it not been for her informing me of that, I wouldn't have been prepared by going into consolidati on and having a lawyer ready. There's no way she could've possibly known this, not even I had known this.

It's real, if that's an consolation . But, yeah 95% fake. I'd go a step farther and say 99%.

And no, flipping digital cards isn't going to give you any sort of accurate insight. Those are completely generated by a random script.

Literally agree with with every, single thing you’ve said, including the real ones- there have been a few times (amongst hundreds or even thousands) that I’ve been blown away by something specific that the person just couldn’t possibly have known, so I know it’s real- just much rarer and very different than almost all would have you believe. And yeah-random digital cards aren’t going to get you anywhere.
Title: Re: 95% percent of psychics are frauds
Post by: Mattsmom on August 03, 2022, 06:49:17 AM
.
Title: Re: 95% percent of psychics are frauds
Post by: Apalm831 on August 04, 2022, 01:57:21 AM
I think that is fair to say, yes. Almost everyone who does this for money is a fraud. It's a bit sad as well. Many of these readers seem to exploit a clients anxiety and feed them lines that could potentially keep them returning. For people that binge, readings are very addictive and a strange drug. Getting some sort of positive affirmation from someone you believe to have the ability to 'see the future' gives your brain that quick hit of dopamine and, if you're not careful, will quickly suck you in. I've been doing this for 6 or 7 years now, and I can safely say MOST people who do this as a career are completely and totally fake. It's not hard to cold read someone, to infer the nature of a situation based on the question asked, the way it is asked, etc. I've also seen readers who straight up google people. That being said, there's still two readers who I do believe are absolutely real and have told me things past present and future that no one could have possibly known. I've tried tricking them both with burner numbers, fake names, fake emails, with holding specific information and they both have left me legitimatel y shocked. So... is it fake? No, it's real. The problem is it's really hard to find the people that are real but I'm glad I did. Example, I would've gotten into some serious legal hot water if it hadn't been Cookie randomly telling me that I would be sued for unpaid debts. I had never asked about it, or even thought about it, but then it happened and played out exactly as she stated. Had it not been for her informing me of that, I wouldn't have been prepared by going into consolidati on and having a lawyer ready. There's no way she could've possibly known this, not even I had known this.

It's real, if that's an consolation . But, yeah 95% fake. I'd go a step farther and say 99%.

And no, flipping digital cards isn't going to give you any sort of accurate insight. Those are completely generated by a random script.

Literally agree with with every, single thing you’ve said, including the real ones- there have been a few times (amongst hundreds or even thousands) that I’ve been blown away by something specific that the person just couldn’t possibly have known, so I know it’s real- just much rarer and very different than almost all would have you believe. And yeah-random digital cards aren’t going to get you anywhere.

I'm going to respectfull y disagree with the electronic cards not supplying helpful insight.  For seven years, I've used electronic Tarot I've used it to read for myself over the years and slowly wean myself from obtaining psychic readings.

As I've cultivated a greater connection with my Higher Power, I've noticed the electronic cards slowly become more accurate.  I have one version installed on my Android phone; another installed on my Fire tablet.  I cannot tell you how many times I will pull the exact SAME card (and even same positioning).

Sorry, folks, that can't *just* be code.  Especially if I see that happening at a frequency to beat the statistics.

A Higher Power greater than one's understandi ng trumps "code".

My two cents.

Well you can believe anything you like but as a graphic designer and a person who’s made many websites, I can assure it’s definitely code.
Title: Re: 95% percent of psychics are frauds
Post by: bonba on February 03, 2023, 09:34:19 PM
I agree . I would even say 100 percent if them are fraud . I read with more that 100 readers in past 9 years . not a single thing they said ever came to pass . I can confidently say I have not seen a real psychic . I had readings with few famous ones too but they were all inaccurate too . It was oroven to me many times that they do not have any ability to see the future. some people just try to fit the life events to the vague and common sense statement and they think the prediction happened . it is sad but it is their business to take people money .
Title: Re: 95% percent of psychics are frauds
Post by: Onyx on March 06, 2023, 05:36:22 AM
Completely agree! They know how to state things in a vague manner using psychology and how the question is worded. People can fit their situation into what they say then think it was psychic ability
Title: Re: 95% percent of psychics are frauds
Post by: Miamigurlxx on March 18, 2023, 11:13:33 PM
I feel you can get better readings by pulling cards digitally for your self from sites like ifate.com.

Thanks, I like this!
Title: Re: 95% percent of psychics are frauds
Post by: JessicaDuBois on June 02, 2023, 06:41:12 AM
I think advisors on these storefront websites have a tendency to make up stories.  Maybe they THINK the info they are getting is from some spirit entity, but that doesn’t mean that this is true.  Maybe some are, I don’t know.

I believe in vetting.  I will ask about something that I know.  “You’re playing Test the psychic”, the advisors say scream.  And I’m thinking…someone has to.  But I call it vetting and it’s my process before giving someone power over any aspect of my life. 

I don’t want generalized readings.  I don’t want vague statements.  I am willing to answer questions if that helps an advisor understand what they are seeing or feeling. 

I wonder how many advisors doing this have a mental illness.  I wonder how many believe their own delusional spins.  I wonder how many just do this as a side gig, not at all concerned about the impact on others
Title: Re: 95% percent of psychics are frauds
Post by: scorpiogirl on August 11, 2026, 07:41:12 PM


Unless is Sincerity then they are not all frauds?

This is unhinged. If it weren't for your constant Yona hate, I'd swear you were beautifulsu nset/ Catherine/whatever else.

That poster has issues yea, but you're no better. Get over it. You're acting crazy.
Title: Re: 95% percent of psychics are frauds
Post by: Amoula on August 12, 2026, 08:47:04 AM
Vile as always, Laura—you love to clog up threads, spreading your hatred and replying to yourself. I’ll get so many readings from Yona just to piss you off.  :P
Title: Re: 95% percent of psychics are frauds
Post by: Signs123 on August 19, 2026, 12:27:15 AM
Who is this Laura person?  Quite a few of us got banned from Caspers site. Being nice to certain users was the cause? I was in the chat asking for the file dreamerbell had but never got it because she got banned. It does look like the moderators and a few others are the only ones posting anything anyways. Site is not going to last
Title: Re: 95% percent of psychics are frauds
Post by: fourleafclover on August 19, 2026, 02:01:10 AM
Who is this Laura person?  Quite a few of us got banned from Caspers site. Being nice to certain users was the cause? I was in the chat asking for the file dreamerbell had but never got it because she got banned. It does look like the moderators and a few others are the only ones posting anything anyways. Site is not going to last

This is just not true. I am not on anyone’s side in this drama but I do think the lies being fabricated are ridiculous.

I spoke to the user in question many times on that site, long before anyone became interested in her just because she had an expose file and it became a point scoring competition between those who moved away from here and those who stayed and where the reason for said people moving in the first place. Before she disappeared I asked her for the file. She made me aware that a manager from Bitwine had been moderating what was being posted on both of these forums and had threatened her and Casper with legal action once she mentioned she was going to publicly expose these people and Casper has given her the go ahead to post. I believe this person from bitwine was giving her a lot of abuse and considering how much of a difficult time she’s had mentally this year she chose to step back and remove herself from the drama. She was silenced. But not by the people you believe she was silenced by. This person from bitwine was harassing her and threatening to release transcripts and show how ‘crazy’ she was and give her personal information if she released the expose with the group chat etc. They had all of her information . They have all of our information . I risk being contacted by them myself by even sharing this information with you.

Dreamerbell made Casper aware of what was going on and she requested her account be deleted on Monday (last Monday I believe). She wasn’t banned. Not even close.

No doubt I will be accused of being one of the clan and the conspiracy theories will be running around. That’s fine. Say what you want. But what I said above is the truth from the horses mouth and my conversatio ns with her are still on my account should you require proof.
Title: Re: 95% percent of psychics are frauds
Post by: Signs123 on August 20, 2026, 02:18:08 AM
Who is this Laura person?  Quite a few of us got banned from Caspers site. Being nice to certain users was the cause? I was in the chat asking for the file dreamerbell had but never got it because she got banned. It does look like the moderators and a few others are the only ones posting anything anyways. Site is not going to last

This is just not true. I am not on anyone’s side in this drama but I do think the lies being fabricated are ridiculous.

I spoke to the user in question many times on that site, long before anyone became interested in her just because she had an expose file and it became a point scoring competition between those who moved away from here and those who stayed and where the reason for said people moving in the first place. Before she disappeared I asked her for the file. She made me aware that a manager from Bitwine had been moderating what was being posted on both of these forums and had threatened her and Casper with legal action once she mentioned she was going to publicly expose these people and Casper has given her the go ahead to post. I believe this person from bitwine was giving her a lot of abuse and considering how much of a difficult time she’s had mentally this year she chose to step back and remove herself from the drama. She was silenced. But not by the people you believe she was silenced by. This person from bitwine was harassing her and threatening to release transcripts and show how ‘crazy’ she was and give her personal information if she released the expose with the group chat etc. They had all of her information . They have all of our information . I risk being contacted by them myself by even sharing this information with you.

Dreamerbell made Casper aware of what was going on and she requested her account be deleted on Monday (last Monday I believe). She wasn’t banned. Not even close.

No doubt I will be accused of being one of the clan and the conspiracy theories will be running around. That’s fine. Say what you want. But what I said above is the truth from the horses mouth and my conversatio ns with her are still on my account should you require proof.

Um ok. Dreamerbell had a pdf and got banned. Her name doesnt come up in any post anymore so she was banned. I dont know how that's not true. I have no clue as to why you went on a tangent with extra detail that sounds personal. I dont think you should have exposed this and if you aren't a mod then why would they tell you what was happening with dreamerbell and the site? Well duh. When you sign up for a site the site has your information but it sounds like information is being shared illegally. Your response was extra weird
Title: Re: 95% percent of psychics are frauds
Post by: fourleafclover on August 20, 2026, 02:56:36 AM
Who is this Laura person?  Quite a few of us got banned from Caspers site. Being nice to certain users was the cause? I was in the chat asking for the file dreamerbell had but never got it because she got banned. It does look like the moderators and a few others are the only ones posting anything anyways. Site is not going to last

This is just not true. I am not on anyone’s side in this drama but I do think the lies being fabricated are ridiculous.

I spoke to the user in question many times on that site, long before anyone became interested in her just because she had an expose file and it became a point scoring competition between those who moved away from here and those who stayed and where the reason for said people moving in the first place. Before she disappeared I asked her for the file. She made me aware that a manager from Bitwine had been moderating what was being posted on both of these forums and had threatened her and Casper with legal action once she mentioned she was going to publicly expose these people and Casper has given her the go ahead to post. I believe this person from bitwine was giving her a lot of abuse and considering how much of a difficult time she’s had mentally this year she chose to step back and remove herself from the drama. She was silenced. But not by the people you believe she was silenced by. This person from bitwine was harassing her and threatening to release transcripts and show how ‘crazy’ she was and give her personal information if she released the expose with the group chat etc. They had all of her information . They have all of our information . I risk being contacted by them myself by even sharing this information with you.

Dreamerbell made Casper aware of what was going on and she requested her account be deleted on Monday (last Monday I believe). She wasn’t banned. Not even close.

No doubt I will be accused of being one of the clan and the conspiracy theories will be running around. That’s fine. Say what you want. But what I said above is the truth from the horses mouth and my conversatio ns with her are still on my account should you require proof.

Um ok. Dreamerbell had a pdf and got banned. Her name doesnt come up in any post anymore so she was banned. I dont know how that's not true. I have no clue as to why you went on a tangent with extra detail that sounds personal. I dont think you should have exposed this and if you aren't a mod then why would they tell you what was happening with dreamerbell and the site? Well duh. When you sign up for a site the site has your information but it sounds like information is being shared illegally. Your response was extra weird

She didn’t get banned. She requested her account be deleted. Of course it won’t come up anymore because it’s been deleted, not banned. She shows in my messages as ‘guest’ not a banned account. Everything I shared that she told me in private was also on the public post she made before it got removed. This isn’t some sort of expose that nobody knows. If you were quick enough to see her public post before it got taken down you’d know this too. She just reiterated it to me in private. This was at the time when she posted it, publicly available information she made people aware of in her posts that were short lived. They didn’t tell me anything. Dreamerbell did. Like I already said above. I spoke to her many times and encouraged her with her struggles to get help with a therapist rather than psychics. I knew her. This is nothing to do with the mods. Dreamerbell told me all of this herself, not the mods.

I, naively, thought sharing what I know to be true was the right thing to do. I can see now I should have kept my mouth shut and let you all argue amongst yourselves. You’re clearly going to see whatever narrative it is you want to see regardless of what anyone says. I’ll take my ‘extra weird’ responses elsewhere. Continue fighting amongst yourselves. It must be absolutely exhausting.
Title: Re: 95% percent of psychics are frauds
Post by: Signs123 on August 20, 2026, 04:17:08 AM
Who is this Laura person?  Quite a few of us got banned from Caspers site. Being nice to certain users was the cause? I was in the chat asking for the file dreamerbell had but never got it because she got banned. It does look like the moderators and a few others are the only ones posting anything anyways. Site is not going to last

This is just not true. I am not on anyone’s side in this drama but I do think the lies being fabricated are ridiculous.

I spoke to the user in question many times on that site, long before anyone became interested in her just because she had an expose file and it became a point scoring competition between those who moved away from here and those who stayed and where the reason for said people moving in the first place. Before she disappeared I asked her for the file. She made me aware that a manager from Bitwine had been moderating what was being posted on both of these forums and had threatened her and Casper with legal action once she mentioned she was going to publicly expose these people and Casper has given her the go ahead to post. I believe this person from bitwine was giving her a lot of abuse and considering how much of a difficult time she’s had mentally this year she chose to step back and remove herself from the drama. She was silenced. But not by the people you believe she was silenced by. This person from bitwine was harassing her and threatening to release transcripts and show how ‘crazy’ she was and give her personal information if she released the expose with the group chat etc. They had all of her information . They have all of our information . I risk being contacted by them myself by even sharing this information with you.

Dreamerbell made Casper aware of what was going on and she requested her account be deleted on Monday (last Monday I believe). She wasn’t banned. Not even close.

No doubt I will be accused of being one of the clan and the conspiracy theories will be running around. That’s fine. Say what you want. But what I said above is the truth from the horses mouth and my conversatio ns with her are still on my account should you require proof.

Um ok. Dreamerbell had a pdf and got banned. Her name doesnt come up in any post anymore so she was banned. I dont know how that's not true. I have no clue as to why you went on a tangent with extra detail that sounds personal. I dont think you should have exposed this and if you aren't a mod then why would they tell you what was happening with dreamerbell and the site? Well duh. When you sign up for a site the site has your information but it sounds like information is being shared illegally. Your response was extra weird

She didn’t get banned. She requested her account be deleted. Of course it won’t come up anymore because it’s been deleted, not banned. She shows in my messages as ‘guest’ not a banned account. Everything I shared that she told me in private was also on the public post she made before it got removed. This isn’t some sort of expose that nobody knows. If you were quick enough to see her public post before it got taken down you’d know this too. She just reiterated it to me in private. This was at the time when she posted it, publicly available information she made people aware of in her posts that were short lived. They didn’t tell me anything. Dreamerbell did. Like I already said above. I spoke to her many times and encouraged her with her struggles to get help with a therapist rather than psychics. I knew her. This is nothing to do with the mods. Dreamerbell told me all of this herself, not the mods.

I, naively, thought sharing what I know to be true was the right thing to do. I can see now I should have kept my mouth shut and let you all argue amongst yourselves. You’re clearly going to see whatever narrative it is you want to see regardless of what anyone says. I’ll take my ‘extra weird’ responses elsewhere. Continue fighting amongst yourselves. It must be absolutely exhausting.

You exposed way too much information that no one asked for. You also kept trying to cover yourself while explaining dreamerbell . I just said she was banned. You took the opportunity to respond to me even though it sounds like you are responding to someone else. The over sharing of information was not necessary because I said she was banned. Deleted vs banned is not a big deal. Jesus christ. Yall are toxic as hell
 You are responding to questions I never asked. That's what's weird