Psychic Reviews

Relationship Psychology Discussions => The Vent => Topic started by: AwakenRN on June 29, 2022, 01:09:54 PM

Title: Finally free
Post by: AwakenRN on June 29, 2022, 01:09:54 PM
I came back to this forum after over a year. Wanted to let everyone know that most psychics are a waste of time and will have you in debt and longing for someone who is likely not going to return and if they do it won’t be the type relationshi p you want. I’m sure I’ll get slack for that. I spent a lot of money on psychics because of an ex I felt was my soulmate. There’s only a select few who told me he was but my life partner was still yet to be seen. All that happened last August. After I met him I lost my desire for psychics and to even waste my time of them. I have two or three I will talk to from time to time but it’s more like 3-6 months unlike everyday. My advice would be to try as hard as you can to let go. I was in your shoes not too long ago. Remember that life is too short to waste time and effort on things that are beyond our control.
Title: Re: Finally free
Post by: user5942 on June 30, 2022, 08:21:55 AM
I’m currently in the same boat as you!

Haven’t had psychic readings in over a year, but I was heavily addicted.

I’ve had some psychics predict amazing things regarding career, friends, challenges, and getting accepted into a doctorate program.

However, biggest source of contention in my life is love. Positive love predictions haven’t happened, I’m 28 and never been in a relationshi p. I feel everyone is getting married and settled around me and here I am suffering. I’m in 2 weddings coming up and accepted I’ll always be the bridesmaid but never the bride.
Title: Re: Finally free
Post by: Truthfromrosie on June 30, 2022, 02:15:18 PM
Happy for you! I am free too! I know it’s SO hard but I wish people would open their eyes. I am still processing pain and distress but it’s no longer being exacerbated by psychics. I may still have one here and there (like a couple of times a year) but I’m not addicted.

Totally get you too, user. I have been single a very long time and I want to settle down and have children now. It’s confusing and upsetting seeing it seemingly happen constantly around me. I sympathise.
Title: Re: Finally free
Post by: user5942 on June 30, 2022, 03:33:53 PM
It is so frustrating 😔