Psychic Reviews
Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions => Bitwine => Topic started by: Dnj1984 on September 29, 2021, 09:50:18 AM
-
Anyone have experience with this reader they can speak of?
-
Yes. She’s actually being investigate d by Bitwine for fraud so steer clear.
-
Because for the first reading, she says the exact same thing to everyone.
-
:0 lol
Are you serious? Insane!!
-
Oh yea I am. Also, she had the attached review deleted. Go ahead and try to find it. Not there.
-
Are there any updates on Nadya from Bitwine? who now goes as Nadya prophetic visions on Bitwine?
I am honestly super curious on other people’s experiences with her.. she said some serious stuff that I do not know if it is fake or not.. there were two major things she said to me that was wrong.. but said a couple of things on his past behaviour that was right..
i added a female in there with a name.. she was too short soth that.. didn’t pick up that the female is staff member, shady…nothing.. just said “they are in communicati on”
There are some serious stuff she said that I have no idea If she is right or wrong about him..
Any input on her?