Psychic Reviews

Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions => CaliforniaPsychics.com => Topic started by: bstalling on July 08, 2021, 09:47:21 AM

Title: Hana
Post by: bstalling on July 08, 2021, 09:47:21 AM
Is it just me, or is Hana a fisher? She asks tons of questions.. .what ability does she even have? Did she remote view for any of you or has she proven to be accurate? She even said she dosent see anything when I told her I would prefer to just hear what she sees and asked if I would give her the story!
Title: Re: Hana
Post by: Yaris123 on July 08, 2021, 10:04:57 AM
I tried her once and ended up hanging up. She was asking a lot of questions
Title: Re: Hana
Post by: TeaAndCookies on July 10, 2021, 06:17:05 AM
Same here. She asked too many questions AND got what little she could tell me completely wrong. I got my money back on that waste of time call.
Title: Re: Hana
Post by: queenofwands on July 21, 2021, 01:03:33 PM
SAME HERE!! This reader asked me a million questions and then preceded to give me ONE prediction after I asked for it repeatedly. Oh yeah, her prediction didn't happen.
Title: Re: Hana
Post by: Kate on March 11, 2022, 02:41:46 AM


So interesting - thank you for sharing.  This is the beauty of this forum - setting the record straight re psychics that have stunning reviews on the platforms, and the dangers of following their advice rather than your own intuition. I wonder how many others she has led astray.
I'm so glad you have such a supportive partner.. he sounds amazing X
Title: Re: Hana
Post by: Truthfromrosie on March 11, 2022, 04:49:04 AM


So interesting - thank you for sharing.  This is the beauty of this forum - setting the record straight re psychics that have stunning reviews on the platforms, and the dangers of following their advice rather than your own intuition. I wonder how many others she has led astray.
I'm so glad you have such a supportive partner.. he sounds amazing X

The problem is that every, single psychic on this board leads people astray- even Aries Intuition. They are all wrong often, just varying levels of often. Even someone who has been right for you a lot can then be wrong which is even more dangerous because the trust walls are down. You can only avoid this by not having readings at all or at the very least, not making any decisions based on them.
Title: Re: Hana
Post by: Heather on March 24, 2022, 02:47:16 PM
The first couple of times I read with Hana she didn’t ask questions and was spot on. The last time, she asked several so I felt like she was taking all the time I paid for.
Title: Re: Hana
Post by: skyline on March 24, 2022, 04:40:49 PM


What an incredible cautionary tale. Everyone who calls psychics should read this.
Title: Re: Hana
Post by: sonder on August 03, 2024, 02:28:56 PM
I believe my first reading with her was back in 2022, and I'm pretty sure nothing she told me came to pass. But she was good at helping me understand why it was a bad idea to get back with my ex who kept trying to get back in, and feel better about my decision to move on.

I will say the second reading I had with her a year later left a bad taste in my mouth and I've never called her back since. She just berated me for getting on dating apps and how it forces you to connect with people you were never meant to cross paths with and so on. I kept trying to change the subject because I'm not really paying to be lectured lol, but it was just off the rails from there and I left feeling incredibly frustrated and not having had any time to get concrete answer to my original questions.