Psychic Reviews

Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions => Bitwine => Topic started by: Lo12345 on August 31, 2020, 11:09:37 AM

Title: Angel Mystress
Post by: Lo12345 on August 31, 2020, 11:09:37 AM
Hi, I know she gets talked about, i didn’t see a thread. But I tried to keep her more for the current? But how was she for everyone? Overall!
Title: Re: Angel Mystress
Post by: Steven213 on September 01, 2020, 06:34:51 AM
Prediction never came true.
Title: Re: Angel Mystress
Post by: mayflower on September 02, 2020, 03:36:20 PM
Prediction does not come true for me either.
Title: Re: Angel Mystress
Post by: PinkyD on September 02, 2020, 04:53:15 PM
She was right for me. I read with her last year, and while she’s not the most detailed of readers I found her very genuine. In fact the first time I read with her, she didn’t want to charge me for the session. Amazing. Still I was skeptical about her actual abilities. I asked her about a work situation which played out exactly as she described it. I also asked about family and love. She saw me moving or changing location, around mid year. At the time, this made zero sense and I was convinced she was another bitwine fake (I’m paranoid about those) but now I see that she was right. I’ve lived on one place all my life but due to a series of up heaving life events I’ve essentially moved/changed locations. Also I asked her about travels last year. She saw only domestic travel, nowhere far , like a trip to the beach. This confused tf out of me because my bf is a major traveler and was planning to visit several internation al places with me. But then Coronavirus happened... . so he hasn’t traveled since, both of our plans have been indefinitel y halted. So she was right. But I definitely couldn’t see it back in 2019.

I haven’t read with her enough to swear by her abilities but from the two readings I’ve had, she has pleasantly surprised me and I want to catch a reading with her again.

What I find funny is that she turned out to be accurate for me but celebrated top readers like Stephanie Theresa has been wrong/predictions never occurred  ??? I say Angel Mystress is worth the try.
Title: Re: Angel Mystress
Post by: Lys on November 30, 2020, 01:47:57 PM
Update about her?
Title: Re: Angel Mystress
Post by: Truthfromrosie on November 30, 2020, 02:40:33 PM
I am pretty confident her prediction will not come true unfortunate ly. I think I was given false hope.
Title: Re: Angel Mystress
Post by: Lys on March 07, 2023, 04:29:31 PM
It's so crazy, I had several years ago and last year a reading with her about my love life. She describe the men I will meet for a relationshi p with a LOT of information and i just read what she said today and omg... I met recently someone and its like exactly with this guy.. so strange, like everything. . We will see!
Title: Re: Angel Mystress
Post by: PinkyD on July 28, 2023, 03:48:41 PM
Last year I thought she was wrong. But this year, she was right about the heart of the matter of things in a realistic way. She also picked up on something nobody knew. I didn’t even know. Until I found receipts. So I think she’s pretty good.