Psychic Reviews

Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions => Keen.com => Topic started by: spicychickpea on September 14, 2019, 05:16:46 PM

Title: Siobhan darroch
Post by: spicychickpea on September 14, 2019, 05:16:46 PM
How is she? Anyone?
Title: Re: Siobhan darroch
Post by: spicychickpea on September 15, 2019, 11:33:48 AM
Thank you!! I also feel like she maybe wasn't accurate for me.
Title: Re: Siobhan darroch
Post by: mignnone on September 15, 2019, 05:49:34 PM
She wasn’t accurate for me either
Title: Re: Siobhan darroch
Post by: U249888 on August 20, 2026, 04:14:07 PM
I think she is really accurate on current energy
Title: Re: Siobhan darroch
Post by: justme88 on August 23, 2026, 04:42:06 PM
I read with her a lot and she only gives here if advice.
Title: Re: Siobhan darroch
Post by: jackY on August 23, 2026, 07:44:25 PM
The majority of her reviews confirm that she appears to be more into giving advice. Well, that and "rude as F" :D


I read with her a lot and she only gives here if advice.