Psychic Reviews
Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions => CaliforniaPsychics.com => Topic started by: LucyDiamond on July 24, 2019, 11:44:58 AM
-
Opinions?
-
Not lately but read with her in early 2016 and she was one of the most "fairytale" readers I have ever had the displeasure of reading with. Only told me what I wanted to hear plus a sprinkle of rainbows and then some. Nothing came to pass
-
I read with her January 2018. She was very fairytale. Told me POI and I would be in a relationshi p by April 2018 (nope), that he would introduce me to his family (still hasn’t happened), and that we’d be married within two years. Judging by the direction of things lately, I highly doubt it. We went from dating, to FWB, to just best friends (all his choices), and he’s dating someone else long distance so...I’m not hearing wedding bells.
-
LOL! Winter is who pops into my mind when I hear the term "fairy tale reader"
What irritated me about her, even more then her telling me a total fairy tale, was the tone of her voice, it was like she was high on drugs and just rolling, like she couldn't even give an eff if she wanted
-
If I remember correctly, her voice is really annoying. I read with her about five years ago. She told me POI (at the time) and I would get married. He’s married now...not to me. Lol. Complete garbage reading.