Psychic Reviews
Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions => CaliforniaPsychics.com => Topic started by: maggs30 on July 23, 2019, 07:36:47 AM
-
Anybody read with her? Wondering how she is.
-
Nothing came to pass. Read with her 3 years ago.
-
She seemed to know what was going on, but nothing she said would happen did. I read with her in 2016.
-
I like her. She’s good with present stuff, and connections between people. That’s what I call her for. I try to space out the readings because the price to talk to her is so high.
-
Yes Iwould say good empath and good for present! Only contact her for these purposes only ! but shes good
-
100% agree with the comments in this thread. I’ve been reading with Aliza for years now. I just have to space out calls with her because of the exorbitant prices.
-
I have a prediction of my own: CP is going to raise that top tier price. :-\ :P
-
Very, VERY disappointe d in Aliza. Should have just set my money on fire.
She blasts off a fast stream of words that seemed preset, scripted, like maybe designed to score in some way with 60% of people, maybe. Huge misses with my basic situation. One size does not fit all. I do not get the hype on this person!!
Tells me how important it is we all review responsibly and objectively .
(And not get all emotionally caught up with "she was like talking to my best friend! "she was so caring"..."I could tell shehe really wanted to help me") Gawd.
Either they got it or there don't.
Be a hard reviewer---don't be seduced---Its a public service we can all do for each other.
-
I was not impressed with her 1 size fits all reading style.