Psychic Reviews

Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions => Keen.com => Topic started by: Aaron0326 on February 13, 2019, 02:50:13 PM

Title: Yourpathinlt
Post by: Aaron0326 on February 13, 2019, 02:50:13 PM
I saw her online recently and decided to give her a shot because I thought I remembered having a good experience awhile back.  The initial few minutes of her tarot reading were unremarkabl e but then she randomly spit out some things that made my jaw drop.  Things that she had no way of knowing. I was really surprised.  Curious to know if anyone has had similar experiences .
Title: Re: Yourpathinlt
Post by: KotaSwan on February 13, 2019, 07:04:03 PM
I read with her in the past and she was fishing for information if I recall properly. Nothing she said came to pass or I would have remembered her properly :(
Title: Re: Yourpathinlt
Post by: Aaron0326 on February 13, 2019, 07:07:06 PM
I actually felt she was fishing for info a bit too.  But then at the end of the reading she just randomly says a few things that were very specific and accurate
Title: Re: Yourpathinlt
Post by: SarahM on September 14, 2019, 08:53:43 PM
I know she's hit or miss but I really liked her.. She's underrated in my opinion.