Psychic Reviews

Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions => CaliforniaPsychics.com => Topic started by: XeroLove on May 16, 2018, 01:08:35 PM

Title: Has anyone tried Darusilla on CP?
Post by: XeroLove on May 16, 2018, 01:08:35 PM
Not sure if I’m spelling her name right. Has anyone tried her yet?
Title: Re: Has anyone tried Darusilla on CP?
Post by: LucyDiamond on May 24, 2018, 11:49:11 PM
Drusilla? Yes. I liked her a lot. She was super accurate with a timeline for me. Very sweet with a nice English accent like Mary Poppins LOL
Title: Re: Has anyone tried Darusilla on CP?
Post by: calibabe on August 05, 2018, 10:50:31 PM
Any update on this reader?
Title: Re: Has anyone tried Darusilla on CP?
Post by: LucyDiamond on August 09, 2018, 04:56:24 AM
I have been reading with her. She's been great for me. She nailed something right down to the day and described someone I had yet to meet in great detail. She also told me I would be travelling somewhere at a certain time and I dismissed that as impossible. Well she was right about that too! She has been seeking balance for me with her energy work and I thought this sounded a bit woo (though she speaks in a very straightfor ward way) but I AM feeling more balanced and empowered. A big hit for me!

Title: Re: Has anyone tried Darusilla on CP?
Post by: calibabe on August 09, 2018, 01:03:53 PM
Thanks for sharing your experience.  I found her pleasant and accurate as well.  We'll see if shes right about my situation.  I'll come back to update!
Title: Re: Has anyone tried Darusilla on CP?
Post by: poorprincess on November 18, 2018, 06:00:00 PM
Any new updates on Drusilla? I  read with her today for the first time ever and she seemed really good. Will see if her predictions come true!

Title: Re: Has anyone tried Darusilla on CP?
Post by: calibabe on November 18, 2018, 06:18:53 PM
Unfortunate ly for me, nothing happened on or around the dates she gave.
Title: Re: Has anyone tried Darusilla on CP?
Post by: poorprincess on November 18, 2018, 06:29:29 PM
Unfortunately for me, nothing happened on or around the dates she gave.

@Calibabe, thank you and darn! I am sorry to hear that!