Psychic Reviews

Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions => CaliforniaPsychics.com => Topic started by: journalmuse on April 15, 2018, 08:22:50 PM

Title: Torey
Post by: journalmuse on April 15, 2018, 08:22:50 PM
So over the weekend I read with Torey on a whim. She's a completely new reader, hardly any reviews ... and I usually don't read with anyone until they've had several thousand calls. But for some reason I felt drawn to her, and I'm glad I gave her a shot. I can't speak to her predictions but she was extremely in tune with me, and the other people I was asking about - she easily talked about challenges, motivations, underlying issues, etc., many of which I know to be true - so she was connected accurately to me. She also was really knowing... you know when you feel like you're talking to someone who just GETS it, well that's how I felt. I haven't had this good a reading in some time, especially with someone I picked at random. I will read with her again.
Title: Re: Torey
Post by: mignnone on April 16, 2018, 11:00:40 AM
What topic would you recommend reading with her for? Like is she good with relationshi p and careers or just career.
Title: Re: Torey
Post by: Jbossy25 on April 16, 2018, 11:18:02 PM
I’ve also read with her about 5 times because she literally picked up on the fact my Poi has a child and she’s also gotten some contact predictions correct. I’d def say try her
Title: Re: Torey
Post by: journalmuse on April 17, 2018, 04:41:01 AM
What topic would you recommend reading with her for? Like is she good with relationshi p and careers or just career.
I’ve only read with her once but it was about relationshi p stuff.
Title: Re: Torey
Post by: Psychiclove on April 17, 2018, 07:33:03 AM
I tried reading with her last night and she gave me a contact prediction of 24-48 hours. I did hear OF the POI shortly after my call with Torey but not FROM him yet. If she does end up getting the timing right, I'll update but she mentioned a few things that were not factually correct so it made me question the connection.
Title: Re: Torey
Post by: mignnone on April 18, 2018, 12:03:40 PM
I tried reading with her last night and she gave me a contact prediction of 24-48 hours. I did hear OF the POI shortly after my call with Torey but not FROM him yet. If she does end up getting the timing right, I'll update but she mentioned a few things that were not factually correct so it made me question the connection.

Did her prediction come to pass?
Title: Re: Torey
Post by: Psychiclove on April 19, 2018, 04:54:53 PM
My question to her was when POI would reach out to talk next. When I asked, I meant by phone/text/e-mail/actual conversatio n. She said within 48-hours. On Day 2, I saw he clicked on my profile but I'm not sure if he actually intended for me to see this.lol So did he contact?  :P If you try her, let me know how she does for you. I might give her another try to see if she connects better this time around. I feel she can pick up on some stuff but doesn't know exactly in what context to place them.
Title: Re: Torey
Post by: candiednut on May 15, 2018, 04:38:43 PM
updates?