Psychic Reviews

Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions => Storefront Psychics & Online Services => Topic started by: candiednut on July 22, 2017, 02:12:32 PM

Title: x
Post by: candiednut on July 22, 2017, 02:12:32 PM
x
Title: Re: psychic claims "spirit doesnt work in time" is BS
Post by: bstalling on July 22, 2017, 02:43:27 PM
hmm, her articles are refreshing and echo some of the beliefs about metaphysici cs and psychic readings that I've concluded as well. I don't believe in free will either..I only
believe in it as an illusion. I believe psychics in general, just don't understand their gift very well...whic h causes them to mislead their clients with false belief systems and innacurate
predictions . It would always irk me when psychics would say, "there is no time in the spirit world"...well even if that is true, time exists and matters on Earth.

I do wonder how good of a reader she is. Her articles intrigue me and at least gives me an inkling that she takes her craft seriously.
Title: Re: psychic claims "spirit doesnt work in time" is BS
Post by: nancy on July 22, 2017, 03:26:28 PM
I don't believed in FREE WILL either. I did has a reading with Abby last year for 30 minutes, nothing she said come true. She was super vague. Please don't waste your money.
Title: Re: psychic claims "spirit doesnt work in time" is BS
Post by: bstalling on July 22, 2017, 03:59:59 PM
I don't believed in FREE WILL either. I did has a reading with Abby last year for 30 minutes, nothing she said come true. She was super vague. Please don't waste your money.

Wow...but thats actually what I suspected. A lot of them talk a good game, but can't really back it up. She gave you timing as well?
Title: Re: psychic claims "spirit doesnt work in time" is BS
Post by: nancy on July 22, 2017, 04:27:56 PM
She did gave me the time frame but nothing come true, actually it didn't happen. She said I have a thousand spirit around me lol. I was like whatever. Lots of psychic claim so much stuff but they are not legit.

I don't believed in FREE WILL either. I did has a reading with Abby last year for 30 minutes, nothing she said come true. She was super vague. Please don't waste your money.

Wow...but thats actually what I suspected. A lot of them talk a good game, but can't really back it up. She gave you timing as well?
Title: Re: psychic claims "spirit doesnt work in time" is BS
Post by: psychicgirl87 on July 22, 2017, 06:04:20 PM
How funny I read this article months ago and decided to purchase a reading with her (I still have the recordings). Its odd that she specialized in timing however she couldn't predict timing for the situation I called about lol....she wasn't horrible but she wasn't great either.

She told me to sign up for internation al dating sites because the person I am suppose to marry is in another country.... hmmmm needle in a haystack much?

Don't waste your time or money....
Title: Re: psychic claims "spirit doesnt work in time" is BS
Post by: bstalling on July 22, 2017, 07:42:38 PM
She was probably using astrology for that psychicgirl ie.

Anyway, I do believe that a skilled reader can get timing right. I've had readers that have done it, but they were storefront psychics and are either too expensive or no longer offering
services. I think its just a matter of skill.
Title: Re: psychic claims "spirit doesnt work in time" is BS
Post by: whskers on July 22, 2017, 10:06:04 PM
For timing, I talk to seraphina of psychic source. At first it was always accurate (date and number of hours) but after a few reading I would say 70% right.
Title: Re: psychic claims "spirit doesnt work in time" is BS
Post by: psychicgirl87 on July 22, 2017, 11:48:11 PM
She was probably using astrology for that psychicgirl ie.

Anyway, I do believe that a skilled reader can get timing right. I've had readers that have done it, but they were storefront psychics and are either too expensive or no longer offering
services. I think its just a matter of skill.


hmmmm willing to share some names with me?  ;) ;) ;)
Title: Re: psychic claims "spirit doesnt work in time" is BS
Post by: candiednut on July 23, 2017, 08:08:42 AM
How funny I read this article months ago and decided to purchase a reading with her (I still have the recordings). Its odd that she specialized in timing however she couldn't predict timing for the situation I called about lol....she wasn't horrible but she wasn't great either.

She told me to sign up for internation al dating sites because the person I am suppose to marry is in another country.... hmmmm needle in a haystack much?

Don't waste your time or money....
what did she say about your POI?
Title: Re: psychic claims "spirit doesnt work in time" is BS
Post by: psychicgirl87 on July 23, 2017, 02:36:42 PM
How funny I read this article months ago and decided to purchase a reading with her (I still have the recordings). Its odd that she specialized in timing however she couldn't predict timing for the situation I called about lol....she wasn't horrible but she wasn't great either.

She told me to sign up for internation al dating sites because the person I am suppose to marry is in another country.... hmmmm needle in a haystack much?

Don't waste your time or money....
what did she say about your POI?


she didnt even pick up up on him at all. I asked her to focus on my love life and she just gave me future predictions like in 2018. She didnt pick up on my energy or his. I don't think shes an empath at all.

I finally brought him up and she basically said to move on. She predicted contact but said she cant give me timing because my spirit guides wouldn't give her that information . I thought was odd because of that long article she wrote. I wouldn't call her again.
Title: Re: psychic claims "spirit doesnt work in time" is BS
Post by: gwen76 on July 27, 2017, 12:23:55 AM
I had a reading with her 3 months back she told i would hear from my POI in 10 days. I hadn't heard from him in over 2 months so I was really sceptical and i heard from him 11 days later so she was only off by 1 day. This is one of the psychics I seen bad reviews for on the forums but had good readings with. I think it depends on how many readings your getting.
Title: Re: psychic claims "spirit doesnt work in time" is BS
Post by: candiednut on August 01, 2017, 11:43:59 AM
I had a reading with her 3 months back she told i would hear from my POI in 10 days. I hadn't heard from him in over 2 months so I was really sceptical and i heard from him 11 days later so she was only off by 1 day. This is one of the psychics I seen bad reviews for on the forums but had good readings with. I think it depends on how many readings your getting.

cool, did anything else she predicted happen?