Psychic Reviews

Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions => CaliforniaPsychics.com => Topic started by: humblesunnypeach on April 19, 2017, 07:53:41 PM

Title: Has anyone ever tried Chanel from California Psychics?
Post by: humblesunnypeach on April 19, 2017, 07:53:41 PM
Hi! I pray all is well with all of you!

Like many of you, I have tried so many psychics! The ones I thought were accurate and are known for accuracy did not even pick up on my ex having a fiancé and baby on the way.

Even now, many say this fiancée is a handful and we are twinflames, but Chanel had a " remote view of someone else even better, as well as, a totally different career than Pollyanna predicted and saw...

I am SO confused... I see people say Chanel accurately picks up on their situation, but I have not seen any reviews yet of confirming her predictions .

On Pollyanna's, at least you do see confirmatio n of her predictions . It just irritates me that CP doesn't allow the good and bad to be shown...