Psychic Reviews

Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions => CaliforniaPsychics.com => Topic started by: Bridgee on May 10, 2014, 10:47:50 PM

Title: Zitta with California Psychics
Post by: Bridgee on May 10, 2014, 10:47:50 PM
I am wondering if anyone has read with Zitta, a reader with California Psychics?  Her queue is consistentl y full and has been so almost from the moment she started with California Psychics.

I have in the past put in a lot of effort to read with a CP psychic whose queue was always full and most of the time was disappointe d and they sure did not live up to the great feedback that was left for them.

Hope everyone is doing great and to all of you Moms out there - Happy Mothers Day.

Title: Re: Zitta with California Psychics
Post by: skytoto on May 12, 2014, 08:54:11 PM
Yes, I did two months ago when I was doing well with my SM. I didn't feel wow at all....it was just general reading.... answering my questions.. .She said our relationshi p will prosper and we'll get married next year.....
Hmmmm...I broke up with this guy a month ago......fi gure it out.
Title: Re: Zitta with California Psychics
Post by: Bridgee on May 12, 2014, 10:19:46 PM
Hi Skytoto,

Thank you so much for responding.  Now I know I won't be trying to get into her queue.  I am in another new CP psychic's queue whose feedback is great.  Her name is Natalie.  I will post my experience after I talk to her, which should be tomorrow.

Bridgee
Title: Re: Zitta with California Psychics
Post by: IntuitiveScorp on May 06, 2016, 05:18:42 PM
Her reading was realistic. Yet nothing came to pass. Never called her again after that one time
Title: Re: Zitta with California Psychics
Post by: Sunlightstar on September 15, 2017, 02:31:27 PM
x
Title: Re: Zitta with California Psychics
Post by: journalmuse on October 02, 2017, 12:29:54 PM
I read with her once. She got some details right, but gave me a pretty aggressive timeframe for my ultimate resolution that sadly did not come to pass. I wasn't wowed enough by the rest of the reading to give her a second chance.