Psychic Reviews
Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions => Keen.com => Topic started by: tellmewhy on October 30, 2013, 09:47:21 AM
-
I came across this reader DivineDimen sion with stunning Reviews and would like to know if you have read with her ? Whats your take is on her...
-
Anyone???
-
I came across this reader DivineDimen sion with stunning Reviews and would like to know if you have read with her ? Whats your take is on her...
I dont know . What happened to lady ashley 15. I cant find her on keen. Any clue?
-
i read with her nothing she said happened lol
-
She appears to still be there
http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/ladyashley15/5570300
I came across this reader DivineDimen sion with stunning Reviews and would like to know if you have read with her ? Whats your take is on her...
I dont know . What happened to lady ashley 15. I cant find her on keen. Any clue?
-
I dont think shes been on since march. She was fairly accurate.
-
She is very good at seeing certain things but she's also simultaneou sly completely off. She's another one who gauges your reaction and then switches it up. Her predictions didn't pan out... and when they weren't doing so, her readings changed.
-
Ladyashley1 5 was one of very few that was accurate about a relationshi p situation. She nailed everything. She doesn't come on anymore unfortunate ly. She's a bit short when she answers, kinda sounds like you're bothering her lol. But she's accurate.
She appears to still be there
http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/ladyashley15/5570300
I came across this reader DivineDimen sion with stunning Reviews and would like to know if you have read with her ? Whats your take is on her...
I dont know . What happened to lady ashley 15. I cant find her on keen. Any clue?
-
i thought she was ok but then nothing she said ever manifested LOL. id pass on this one