I read with QOC so many times since starting my binges in 2010-2011. She was accurate in one out of probably hundreds of readings I had with her. She would tell me things that were usually my biggest fears at the moment were going to happen for example losing my job, people sabotaging my progress at work, loss of money and of course third party involvement in every single relationshi p/person i called about. The result of this? One I was under a constant unhealthy of anxiety expecting the worst and yes I did lose money. I spent thousands of dollars talking to her and then other readers trying to get second opinions about what she told me was going to happen. She is a hit for many but can also lean towards being incredibly negative depending on her mood. She has been incredibly rude and condescendi ng to me in the past as well so that I stopped calling her. I am trying to heal my addiction and codependenc y issues and hope to be completely done calling psychics in 2024. A lot of our stories here reflect overwhelmin g wrong readings with very small "hits" and far and few true predictions . I honestly wonder how many of us manifest our own negative outcomes or positive outcomes by practicing the law of attraction even if inadvertent ly..