Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story
CSK
sammiepoo:
Wow! you are good!
kiki155:
Sunshine, I've always been really intuitive and have just gone through life "knowing" things. I can tell what places look like before I go there, what people look like, and I feel like I can pick up on their emotions. This all started when I was younger, but I never had a mentor to help me with it, and I also never realized that other people didn't just "know" things. As I got older, it's almost like I shut it out, but I've still always had that intuition. My friends always ask my advice, and I realized recently that I can give good advice because of my intuitive skills. Currently, as far as developing it, I've been try to have "clear energy" and also have been practicing on friends. I have also discovered within the last month that I can communicate with dead people. Actually "coming out" with all of this is a very new experience for me. I know I have TONS to learn. TONS.
kiki155:
Cocoa, he really likes the familiarity of you. He sees you as very calm and comforting and like you have a very warm vibe, and he really digs that. Did he ever meet your parents? I'm getting that there was maybe some odd meeting with your parents? I'm not sure....jus t maybe something with them that he felt dumb about???
sammiepoo:
I have been told that I have good intution and I have too seen things before they happen and just now am learning how to meditate. I dont know for shure if I am on the right path but I am trying to develop mine. I cant read anything much on my situation
cocoapple:
kiki, you are simply amazing. He met my family during the xmas holidays... ..after i met his.....aft er only going out for a month and a half...but then again we knew each other for a long time. My family is not as 'warm and fuzzy' and his family are so....for him...it was awkward and weird...and yes...at times i think he felt dumb :)
kiki, if you feel comfortable keep going and i will con't to validate for you :)
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version