Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

New here, psychic binge over the last month

(1/2) > >>

angell42:
Hi,  I am new to post on here but I have been reading all your posts for the last month.  It is too soon to tell who will be accurate but I have shamefully  :D read with at least 15 psychics from Keen, CP, PS and liveperson.  Since you all have been so helpful with posting and helping me decide who to read with, I want to return the favor!  Although I dont really have any results yet.  I mostly get the same reading but a few have not connected and several have given me negative readings. And some of the most trusted advisors on here have given me very positive readings.  I am really confused, but I guess now time will tell.  I will keep you posted, I am pretty sure the fairytale I am being told can not possibly come true, but like everyone else I so badly want to believe it.  IF it doesn't come true than many readers will have gotten it wrong.  I don't want to go into too many personal details but my issue is with a guy that I thought I had a huge connection with (this was kind of work related on his end).  It is a long story, but I have been trying to figure out what is really going on and I guess I have come to the conclusion that I will have to wait and find out, it is so frustrating!  But thanks to everyone for all your posts on here so I at least had some guidance in who to go to.

Truth:
welcome angell. sounds like a similar story that a lot of people here (if not everyone) can relate to, so don't feel embarrassed . the waiting truly is the hardest part. hang in there, and hopefully it all works out for the best!

angell42:
Thank you Truth.  Many readers have said I should see something by the end of August, but I think that would take a miracle.  Sincerity said Septmeber, but everyone who gave me a postive read said either August or September.  I will say Healings by Rob got one thing right .....he told me that during a lunch a very unpleasant truth would come out and he was very right.  Will keep you posted on the rest...

angell42:
so I am going to post as things come true or are not correct.

So far Lisa Dianne and Mikki Reno were very wrong.  Lisa said the guy I asked her about did not have a labelled girlfriend (which he just told me that he does), and MIkki Reno said we would be datign heavilty by the end of July (not even remotely true).  I will keep posting as predictions do or do not happen.

Cfisher:
@angell42 - who all did you read with?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version