Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > The Polls
Random questions to ask psychics
SomethingBetter:
They also predicted a cute for cancer or AIDS, can't remember which, by 2010 or something. Yeah...
Furah2fun:
--- Quote from: obenimdunyam on November 07, 2012, 02:02:59 PM ---@truelove: can I be your first client please ;o)-
--- End quote ---
@O! hahaha. Sure.
Furah2fun:
Luckystar, I agree with the prospect that a psychic cannot be right on everything. I think its a good lesson for most to learn. They are human after all and connect differently with different people.
Luckystar:
--- Quote --- It's interesting . Do you have any examples? With the celebrity marriages I mean.
--- End quote ---
I suppose i should start documenting my findings huh? ; )
A few that i can recall that married during mercury retrograde. ...Christin a Aguilera and Jordan (not sure of last name), Kim Kardashian and her 72 day marriage to Kris Humphries.. ...I think Katy Perry and Russell brand also got married during a retrograde but i will have to double check. It's probably worth noting that venus retrograde is just as worse....if not worse. Ex- Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony.... .of course, she has been married several times.
elcaliente:
I can't confirm whether it is true, but I would imagine each reader signs some sort of agreement with each forum, agreeing not to take clients from one site to another. While that perhaps is true, in this case, I don't sense she ws really doing that, though.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version