Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > The Polls

Random questions to ask psychics

<< < (3/9) > >>

Truth:
oh. i'm surprised you would say Astrology is simplistic then if you know a lot about it. it's pretty complex if you ask me.

i agree that asking them would be tainted with a lot of color on their personal views and hopes, etc. plus, it's 50/50 really. some will be right and some will be wrong.

Luckystar:
Astrology is a tool that alot of psychics use, that's why it is being discussed here.

As far as psychics having their personal views and feelings in the mix regarding an election prediction, i agree.

I am not psychic, but i like to use astrology as a guidance tool and if you get it right, you can make predictions from it. This is why i love it so much, because i naturally wasn't born a clairvoyant or medium yet can get information from having astrologica l knowledge.

When you really get into it and have the details right, not only is the information accurate, it's also fun :)

Zee:

--- Quote ---i hope obama wins... just to prove the psychic twins wrong! they claimed he would be a one time president.
--- End quote ---

Lloyd states Obama will win, so I can't wait to see how this pans out. 

Luckystar, I'm surprised you haven't read with Lloyd Strayhorn, there is a thread about him here (I am a fan).  He gives freebies through his facebook page, which ended up making a believer out of me he was so accurate. Keep in mind, he is not psychic and states he has just been doing astro-numerology for a long time.

Luckystar:
I will definitely check him out...thank s!!

I am going to do a little research on the astro activity before the election and then come back and share what i think will happen...bu t it already looks like there could be problems since mercury retrograde starts that night.

jdd2003:
Luckystar, I used to think the same thing, but a tarot reader actually just explained the difference to me. Apparently it's not the same thing. Who knows...may be it's a matter of opinion amongst readers what constitutes what.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version