Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

cjean

<< < (30/31) > >>

cj:
had the best time ever last night! hope everyone is enjoying their weekend...a nd spending their money on new clothes for the summer and events for the weekend.... . wooohooo!

dont spend all your money on psychics telling you nay or yay and then complain about it later...spe nd some money on yourself and enjoy every bit of it :)

sammiepoo:
Sounds like CJ went shopping or is planning on it :)

cj:
lmao...I shop everyday!!!!!!!!  ??? :o my other addiction! lol

sammiepoo:
okay now we need to start a forum about shopping lol Just for you CJ

sammiepoo:
I layed in the tanning bed for 9 minutes today and let say I have a nice little burn lol! I have been laying all week and it just now decided it wanted to burn lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version